Some Enchanted Eclair (Magical Bakery Mystery #4) (Compact Disc)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Magical Bakery Mystery series.
- #1: Brownies and Broomsticks: A Magical Bakery Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Bewitched, Bothered, and Biscotti: A Magical Bakery Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Charms and Chocolate Chips: A Magical Bakery Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Magic and Macaroons (A Magical Bakery Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Spells and Scones (Magical Bakery Mystery #6) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #7: Potions and Pastries (Magical Bakery Mystery #7) (Compact Disc): $42.99
- #8: Cookies and Clairvoyance (Magical Bakery Mystery #8) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #9: Witches and Wedding Cake (A Magical Bakery Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
When Hollywood invades Savannah's historic district to film a Revolutionary War movie, magical baker Katie Lightfoot and her witches' coven, the Spellbook Club, take a break from casting spells for casting calls. One of the witches snags a part as an extra, while Katie's firefighter boyfriend, Declan, acts as on-set security. Katie and her Aunt Lucy decide to stay out of the action, but after the movie's fixer fires the caterer, the Honeybee Bakery comes to the rescue, working their magic to keep the hungry crew happy. But when someone fixes the fixer-permanently-and a spooky psychic predicts Katie will find the killer, the charming baker and her fellow conjurers step in to sift through the suspects . . . before someone else winds up on the cutting room floor.
About the Author
Bailey Cates is the author of the Magical Bakery Mystery series, which includes the novels " Brownies and Broomsticks" and "Bewitched, Bothered, and Biscotti."
Amy Rubinate has narrated audiobooks for many major audiobook publishers. She has received "AudioFile"'s Earphones Award, and her narration for "The Lily Pond" was a "Booklist" Top 10 Historical Fiction on Audio 2012 selection.