To Ruin a Queen: A Mystery at Queen Elizabeth I's Court (Ursula Blanchard Mysteries #4) (Compact Disc)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Ursula Blanchard Mysteries series.
- #2: The Doublet Affair (Ursula Blanchard Mysteries #2) (Compact Disc): $29.95
- #3: Queen's Ransom (Ursula Blanchard Mysteries #3) (MP3 CD): $24.95
- #11: A Rescue for a Queen (Ursula Blanchard Mysteries #11) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #16: The Reluctant Assassin: An Elizabethan Mystery (Ursula Blanchard Mystery #16) (Hardcover): $32.95
- #18: Scent of Danger (Ursula Blanchard Mystery #18) (Hardcover): $28.99
As the thrilling adventures continue for Ursula Blanchard, secret agent for Queen Elizabeth I, she finds herself in France, reunited with her husband, Matthew de la Roche, in a passionate but flawed relationship. But when Ursula learns that her daughter, Meg, has mysteriously disappeared, she immediately sets out on a frantic and dangerous search. The trail leads back to England, to Vetch Castle, a grim, haunted keep owned by the enigmatic Philip Mortimer. Soon Ursula forms an alliance with Mortimer's aging but beautiful mother and finds herself investigating a murder and an elaborate plot that could overthrow the queen's throne. With surprises on every page and a high-suspense setting, To Ruin a Queen is the best yet from an author whose series continues to gain momentum--and whose heroine becomes more beguiling with each new tale.