A Dying Note (Silver Rush Mysteries #6) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Silver Rush Mysteries series.
- #1: Silver Lies (Silver Rush Mysteries #1) (Paperback): $18.99
- #2: Iron Ties Lib/E (Silver Rush Mysteries (Audio) #2) (Compact Disc): $79.95
- #3: Leaden Skies: A Silver Rush Mystery (Silver Rush Mysteries #3) (Large Print / Paperback): $22.99
- #4: Mercury's Rise (Silver Rush Mysteries #4) (Large Print / Paperback): $22.99
- #5: What Gold Buys (Silver Rush Mysteries #5) (Hardcover): $26.95
- #7: Mortal Music (Silver Rush Mysteries #7) (Paperback): $15.99
- #8: The Secret in the Wall: A Novel (Silver Rush Mysteries) (Paperback): $15.99
Best of the West 2019 - 1st Place in Mystery by True West Magazine
2018 - CIPA EVVY Winner for Mystery/Crime/Detective
2018 - CIPA EVVY 2nd Place for Historical Fiction
In the next book in the Silver Rush mysteries, Inez Stannert struggles to solve the murder of a young musician. But in finding answers, she unwittingly opens the door to her dark past...
It's autumn of 1881, and Inez Stannert is settled in San Francisco with her young ward, Antonia Gizzi. Inez has turned her business talents to managing a music store, working closely with a celebrated local violinist. The music notes of her new life are aligning perfectly...
Until the badly beaten body of a young musician washes up on the filthy banks of San Francisco's Mission Creek canal. Inez and Antonia become entangled in the mystery of his death when the musician turns out to have connections that threaten to expose Inez's notorious past. And while Inez is willing to play madam detective to protect herself, she isn't the only one searching for answers. San Francisco detective Wolter Roeland de Bruijn has also been tasked with ferreting out the perpetrators and dispensing justice in its most final form.
In this thrilling addition to the Silver Rush mystery series, time grows short as Inez races to solve the murder of a young musician. But her investigation uncovers long-hidden secrets and unsettled scores. With lives and reputations on the line, the tempo rises until the investigation's final, dying note.The critically acclaimed and award-winning Silver Rush mystery series is: Perfect for fans of Rhys Bowen and Sandra DallasFor readers who enjoy historical fiction and Western themed mysteries
Other Titles in the Silver Rush Mysteries Series:
What Gold Buys
A Dying Note