The Lion's Game (A John Corey Novel #2) (Mass Market)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the A John Corey Novel series.
- #1: Plum Island (A John Corey Novel #1) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #3: Night Fall (A John Corey Novel #3) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #4: Wild Fire (A John Corey Novel #4) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #5: The Lion (A John Corey Novel #5) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #6: The Panther (A John Corey Novel #6) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #7: Radiant Angel (A John Corey Novel #7) (Large Print / Hardcover): $33.00
- #8: The Maze (A John Corey Novel #8) (Hardcover): $30.00
Detective John Corey, last seen in Plum Island, now faces his toughest assignment yet: the pursuit and capture of the world's most dangerous terrorist -- a young Arab known as "The Lion" who has baffled a federal task force and shows no sign of stopping in his quest for revenge against the American pilots who bombed Libya and killed his family. Filled with unrelenting suspense and surprising plot twists at every terrifying turn, The Lion's Game is a heartstopping race against time and one of Nelson DeMille's most riveting thrillers.
About the Author
Nelson DeMille is a former U.S. Army lieutenant who served in Vietnam and is the author of nineteen acclaimed novels, including the #1 New York Times bestsellers Night Fall, Plum Island, The Gate House, The Lion, The Panther, and Radiant Angel. His other New York Times bestsellers include The Charm School, Word of Honor, The Gold Coast, Spencerville, The Lion's Game, Up Country, Wild Fire, and The General's Daughter, the last of which was a major motion picture. For more information, you can visit NelsonDeMille.net.
"The thriller form is as technically demanding as a sonnet, and DeMille works with enormous intelligentce, pacing his two narrative strands -- Asad Khalil's rampage and John adn Kate's hunt -- with the greatest craft."—New York Times Book Review