The Drop (A Harry Bosch Novel #15) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 15 in the A Harry Bosch Novel series.
- #1: The Black Echo (A Harry Bosch Novel #1) (Paperback): $16.99
- #2: The Black Ice (A Harry Bosch Novel #2) (Large Print / Paperback): $22.99
- #3: The Concrete Blonde (A Harry Bosch Novel #3) (Large Print / Paperback): $25.99
- #4: The Last Coyote (A Harry Bosch Novel #4) (Hardcover): $29.00
- #5: Trunk Music (A Harry Bosch Novel #5) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #6: Angels Flight (A Harry Bosch Novel #6) (Paperback): $15.99
- #7: A Darkness More Than Night (A Harry Bosch Novel #7) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #8: City of Bones (A Harry Bosch Novel #8) (Paperback): $16.99
- #9: Lost Light (A Harry Bosch Novel #9) (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #10: The Narrows (A Harry Bosch Novel #10) (Large Print / Hardcover): $35.00
- #11: The Closers (A Harry Bosch Novel #11) (Large Print / Hardcover): $35.00
- #12: Echo Park (A Harry Bosch Novel #12) (Large Print / Hardcover): $35.00
- #13: The Overlook (A Harry Bosch Novel #13) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #14: Nine Dragons (A Harry Bosch Novel #14) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #16: The Black Box (A Harry Bosch Novel #16) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #17: The Burning Room (A Harry Bosch Novel #17) (Paperback): $16.00
- #18: The Crossing (A Harry Bosch Novel #18) (Hardcover): $31.00
- #19: The Wrong Side of Goodbye (A Harry Bosch Novel #19) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.00
- #20: Two Kinds of Truth (A Harry Bosch Novel #20) (Paperback): $15.99
- #22: The Night Fire (A Ren¿e Ballard and Harry Bosch Novel #22) (Paperback): $16.99
December 2011 Indie Next List
“Harry Bosch continues his single-minded pursuit of justice as a confusing cold case leads him to murders spread over 20 years. At the same time, the Los Angles detective is forced to negotiate departmental politics when he is assigned to investigate the seeming suicide of a councilman's son. Over the course of many novels, Connelly continues to create an intriguing, nuanced character, and the tribute to his ability is that a fresh Bosch appears in every novel and never grows stale.”
— Bill Cusumano, Nicola's Books, Ann Arbor, MI
DNA from a 1989 rape and murder matches a 29-year-old convicted rapist. Was he an eight-year-old killer or has something gone terribly wrong in the new Regional Crime Lab? The latter possibility could compromise all of the lab's DNA cases currently in court.
Then Bosch and his partner are called to a death scene fraught with internal politics. Councilman Irvin Irving's son jumped or was pushed from a window at the Chateau Marmont. Irving, Bosch's longtime nemesis, has demanded that Harry handle the investigation.
Relentlessly pursuing both cases, Bosch makes two chilling discoveries: a killer operating unknown in the city for as many as three decades, and a political conspiracy that goes back into the dark history of the police department.
About the Author
Michael Connelly is the author of the recent #1 "New York Times "bestsellers "The Fifth Witness, The Reversal," "The Scarecrow," "The Brass Verdict," and "The Lincoln Lawyer, " as well as the bestselling Harry Bosch series of novels. He is a former newspaper reporter who has won numerous awards for his journalism and his novels. He spends his time in California and Florida.
PRAISE FOR THE REVERSAL:
"Each of his books is so much more than the sum of its parts....Connelly writes true-to-life fiction about true crime. What makes his crme stories ring true is that they're never really over."—Janet Maslin, New York Times
"Thank God for Michael Connelly....Connelly retains his journalistic gifts; his eye for detail is spot on....Taken together, his 22 novels form an indispensible, compelling chronicle of L.A."—Jonathan Shapiro, Los Angeles Times
"Mr. Connelly, a former journalist, is a master of mixing realistic details of police work and courtroom procedure with the private feelings and personal lives of his protagonists, and of building suspense even as he evokes the somber poetry inherent in battling the dark side."—Tom Nolan, Wall Street Journal
"Another of Connelly's brilliant Los Angeles crime novels."—Les Roberts, Cleveland Plain Dealer
"Connelly's prose is so smooth that it looks easy....The product of a master fully in command of his craft."—Robin Vidimos, Denver Post
"Connelly knows his way around a police investigation, and he knows his way around a courtroom. This knowledge makes his stories believable while his writing skills make them come alive....An exciting writer and one we love to read."—Jackie K. Cooper, Huffington Post