Dying Fall (Bill Slider Mystery #23) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 23 in the Bill Slider Mystery series.
- #11: Game Over (Bill Slider Mysteries #11) (Paperback): $17.95
- #12: Fell Purpose: A Bill Slider Mystery (Paperback): $17.95
- #13: Body Line (Bill Slider Mysteries #13) (Paperback): $17.95
- #14: Kill My Darling (Bill Slider Mysteries #14) (Paperback): $17.95
- #15: Blood Never Dies (Bill Slider Mystery #15) (Paperback): $17.95
- #16: Hard Going (Bill Slider Mystery #16) (Paperback): $17.95
- #17: Star Fall (Bill Slider Mystery #17) (Paperback): $17.95
- #18: One Under (Bill Slider Mystery #18) (Paperback): $17.95
- #19: Old Bones (Bill Slider Mystery #19) (Paperback): $17.95
- #20: Shadow Play (Bill Slider Mysteries #20) (Paperback): $14.00
- #21: Headlong (Bill Slider Mystery #21) (Paperback): $17.95
- #22: Cruel as the Grave (Bill Slider Mystery #22) (Paperback): $17.95
- #24: Before I Sleep (Bill Slider Mystery #24) (Hardcover): $30.99
Power, money, murder . . . Investigating a seemingly accidental death leads DCI Bill Slider and his team down a dark path in this gripping British police procedural.The woman lies dead at the foot of the stairs. It's obvious what happened: she tripped and fell. But PC D'Arblay, called to the dilapidated West London villa by an anonymous tip-off, can't shake the feeling that's exactly what someone wants him to think. It was the deep head wound that killed her - but her dying fall left no blood trail, so what was it she hit her head on? DCI Slider, of the Shepherd's Bush murder squad, is soon convinced D'Arblay's right. But with no motive, no murder weapon and no idea even who the victim is, Slider faces steep odds to get a result . . . while each painstaking step towards the truth brings him closer to a ruthless, evil killer. The Bill Slider series is in a league of its own (Publishers Weekly Starred Review). If you haven't met Slider and his team yet, why not start now?
About the Author
Cynthia Harrod-Eagles was born and educated in London and had a variety of jobs in the commercial world before becoming a full-time writer. She is the author of the internationally acclaimed Bill Slider mysteries and the historical Morland Dynasty series. She lives in London, is married with three children and enjoys music, wine, gardening, horses and the English countryside.