Before I Sleep (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 24 in the Bill Slider Mystery series.
- #11: Game Over (Paperback): $17.95
- #12: Fell Purpose (Hardcover): $34.99
- #13: Body Line (Hardcover): $34.99
- #14: Kill My Darling (Hardcover): $34.99
- #15: Blood Never Dies (Hardcover): $34.99
- #16: Hard Going (Paperback): $17.95
- #17: Star Fall (Hardcover): $29.95
- #18: One Under (Large Print / Hardcover): $38.99
- #19: Old Bones (Hardcover): $34.99
- #20: Shadow Play (Hardcover): $28.99
- #21: Headlong (Hardcover): $28.99
- #22: Cruel as the Grave (Hardcover): $28.99
- #23: Dying Fall (Hardcover): $28.99
The clock is ticking for DCI Slider when a woman goes missing. Can he find her - and does she even want to be found?" Slider is] one of Britain's most engaging coppers" Booklist Felicity Holland is missing. She left her handsome West London house to go to her weekly pottery class and didn't come back. She's a mature, sensible woman with a stable home life and a happy marriage - no reason to abscond. Her distraught husband is convinced she must have been snatched. DCI Bill Slider and his team know that when a woman goes missing, you have to move fast if there's to be a hope of finding her alive. But with no evidence of foul play - nothing to go on at all - where do you even start looking? The clock is ticking. But as Slider tries to retrace the last known movements of Felicity Holland, he is led ever further down a dark and twisted path into the secret past of this beautiful, enigmatic woman. This critically-acclaimed British police procedural series is a great choice for fans of Catherine Aird, Ann Cleeves and Peter James. If you haven't met Bill Slider and his team, why not start now?
About the Author
Cynthia Harrod-Eagles was born and educated in London and had a variety of jobs in the commercial world before becoming a full-time writer. She is the author of the internationally acclaimed Bill Slider mysteries and the historical Morland Dynasty series. She lives in London, is married with three children and enjoys music, wine, gardening, horses and the English countryside.