Weird But True! Dinosaurs: 300 Dino-Mite Facts to Sink Your Teeth Into (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
- #2: Weird But True Sports: 300 Wacky Facts About Awesome Athletics (Paperback): $8.99
- #3: Weird But True 10 (Library Binding): $18.90
- #4: Weird But True 2: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #5: Weird But True 3: Expanded Edition (Library Binding): $18.90
- #6: Weird But True 5: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #7: Weird But True 6: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #8: Weird But True 7: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #9: Weird But True 8: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #10: Weird But True 10 (Paperback): $8.99
Weird But True! is going prehistoric! This new addition to the wildly popular, mind-blowing, fact-packed series is taking on the jaws and claws that ruled the Mesozoic world.
Calling all dino dynamos! Get ready to devour wacky wonders, facts, stats, and trivia about all things dinosaur. Did you know that the T. rex had vision 13 times better than the average human's? Or that people collect fossilized dino poop? And get this: There's a dinosaur named after Hogwarts--Harry Potter's wizarding school! Get ready to meet dinosaurs with horns and feathers, razor-sharp claws and gigantic teeth. You'll encounter the places they lived, the bizarre art they inspired, and the amazing paleontologists who discovered them.
About the Author
National Geographic Kids inspires young adventurers to explore the world through award-winning magazines, books, apps, games, toys, videos, events, and a website, and is the only kids brand with a world-class scientific organization at its core. This book and series is created by National Geographic contributors, including researchers, photographers, content experts, and educational specialists.