Final Fondue (Five-Ingredient Mysteries) (Large Print / Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
- #1: By Cook or by Crook (A Five-Ingredient Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Scam Chowder (A Five-Ingredient Mystery #2) (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Final Fondue (A Five-Ingredient Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: The Tell-Tale Tarte (A Five-Ingredient Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: S'more Murders (A Five-Ingredient Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Crypt Suzette (A Five-Ingredient Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Gingerdead Man (A Five-Ingredient Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
Val Deniston certainly has her plate full running a cafe, dabbling with recipes, and helping her grandfather prepare for the town's upcoming tri-centennial celebration, but she's grown fond of her new life in the Chesapeake Bay town of Bayport. . .
So when Val is asked to reclaim her old position as a cookbook publicist in New York City, she puts off her decision in order to help her grandfather perfect his chocolate fondue for the weekend festivity's dessert cook-off. But after the opening ceremonies, Val finds a houseguest strangled to death in her grandfather's backyard. She suspects a classic case of mistaken identity, especially when another guest nearly bids her life a fondue farewell. Now it's up to Val to keep the killer from making another stab at murder . . .
Includes 6 five-ingredient recipes
Praise For By Cook Or By Crook
"This is definitely a starter for fans of Diane Mott Davidson, Lou Jane Temple, and Virginia Rich." --"Library Journal"
"A totally enjoyable read. Definitely worth checking out " --"Night Owl Reviews.
About the Author
Maya Corrigan lives near Washington, D.C., within easy driving distance of Maryland's Eastern Shore, the setting for this series. She has taught courses in writing, detective fiction, and American literature at Georgetown University and NOVA community college. A winner of the Daphne du Maurier Award for Excellence in Mystery and Suspense, she has published essays on drama and short stories under her full name of Mary Ann Corrigan. Visit her at mayacorrigan.com.