Charmed Bones: A Sarah Booth Delaney Mystery (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 18 in the A Sarah Booth Delaney Mystery series.
- #11: Bones of a Feather: A Sarah Booth Delaney Mystery (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #12: Bonefire of the Vanities (A Sarah Booth Delaney Mystery #12) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #14: Booty Bones: A Sarah Booth Delaney Mystery (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #15: Bone to Be Wild: A Sarah Booth Delaney Mystery (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #16: Rock-a-Bye Bones: A Sarah Booth Delaney Mystery (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #17: Sticks and Bones: A Sarah Booth Delaney Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #19: A Gift of Bones: A Sarah Booth Delaney Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #20: Game of Bones (A Sarah Booth Delaney Mystery #20) (Hardcover): $26.99
- #21: The Devil's Bones (A Sarah Booth Delaney Mystery #21) (Hardcover): $26.99
USA Today bestselling author Carolyn Haines will once again delight readers with Charmed Bones, the next sparkling Sarah Booth Delaney mystery.
Zinnia, Mississippi is rife with quirky characters, but the arrival of three sister witches—and their intention to open a Wiccan boarding school—sets the small town on its ear. And bodies begin to accumulate as a result. Faith, Hope, and Charity Harrington are sexy and smart. They’re setting up their boarding school in an old dairy—a piece of property with tremendous development potential. And they’re standing in the way of “progress,” according to some in the town.
When young Corey Fontana goes missing, Delaney Detective Agency is hired to find the youth—who’s well known as a local hooligan. His mother, Kitten Fontana, who is married to the king of land development, believes the witches have abducted her son and makes no bones about it. She’s willing to pay hard cash to find her son, especially if she can implicate the witches in his disappearance.
When Sarah Booth Delaney and her partner, Tinkie Richmond, find Corey, unharmed, it is only the beginning of a series of events that include midnight dances under a full moon, love potions, and murder. Are the sister witches criminals… or victims? Do they truly have magical powers, as they claim? Sarah Booth and Tinkie must find the answer before more people are harmed.
“A sure pleaser in both the mystery and the romance department…A satisfying cozy Southern whodunit.”—RT Book Reviews
About the Author
Carolyn Haines is the USA Today bestselling author of over 80 novels in a number of genres, mostly mystery and crime. She is the author of the long-running Sarah Booth Delaney mystery series, the Pluto's Snitch paranormal-historical mystery series, and the Familiar Legacy romantic suspense series featuring Trouble the black cat detective. She is the recipient of the Alabama Library Association's Lifetime Achievement Award, Harper Lee Award for Distinguished Writing, the Richard Wright Award for Literary Excellence, and the Mississippi Writers Guild Lifetime Achievement Award. She is a former journalist, bartender, photographer, farmhand, and college professor and lives on a farm where she works with rescue cats, dogs, and horses.
"Haines comes through in showcasing her heroine's romance and friendship where it really matters."—Kirkus Reviews
"Enchanting...Fans of humorous paranormal cozies will be rewarded."—Publishers Weekly
"A sure pleaser in both the mystery and the romance department. If you like a satisfying cozy Southern whodunit, Charmed Bones fits the bill."—RT Book Reviews
"An exceptionally enjoyable read."—The Washington Book Review
"This one is the best in the series. I cannot urge you enough to read them."—Sharon Reads Blog