Down the Aisle with Murder: An Otter Lake Mystery (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the An Otter Lake Mystery series.
- #1: Skinny Dipping with Murder: An Otter Lake Mystery (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #2: Pumpkin Picking with Murder: An Otter Lake Mystery (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #3: Snowed In with Murder: An Otter Lake Mystery (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #4: Ring In the Year with Murder: An Otter Lake Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Haunted Hayride with Murder: An Otter Lake Mystery (Paperback): $7.99
First comes love. Then comes. . .murder?
Some wedding stories are so bizarre that you can’t even make them up. Take Erica Bloom’s latest case of an Otter Lake bride whose BFF is MIA at the time she’s supposed to perform her duties as maid of honor. ..only to be found DOA. Erica and her security team—minus her beloved Grady, who’s on vacation, trying to stay out of town business and has a no-nonsense sheriff covering for him—have followed every possible lead to find out what really happened to the young woman. Is her death the result of a bachelorette party gone wildly wrong? Or did someone with cold feet snap—and turn into a cold-blooded killer? These are the questions that must be answered for the nuptials, which at the eleventh hour receive a dramatic makeover, to go off without a hitch…before ’til death do us part.
Down the Aisle with Murder is part of the Otter Lake mystery series by Auralee Wallace.
About the Author
Auralee Wallace is the author of the Otter Lake Mystery series which includes Skinny Dipping with Murder and Pumpkin Picking with Murder. She has played many roles in her life, including college professor, balloon seller, and collections agent. When this semi-natural blonde mother of three children (and psychiatric nurse to two rescue cats) isn't writing humorous novels about quirky characters, she can often be found pontificating about the Golden Age of soap operas or warring with a family of peregrine falcons for the rights to her backyard.