All the Little Liars: An Aurora Teagarden Mystery (Aurora Teagarden Mysteries #9) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Aurora Teagarden Mysteries series.
- #2: A Bone to Pick (An Aurora Teagarden Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: The Julius House (An Aurora Teagarden Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Dead Over Heels (An Aurora Teagarden Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: A Fool and His Honey (An Aurora Teagarden Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Last Scene Alive (An Aurora Teagarden Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Poppy Done to Death (An Aurora Teagarden Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Sleep Like a Baby: An Aurora Teagarden Mystery (Aurora Teagarden Mysteries #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
Is the truth hiding in plain sight? That is the question at the heart of All the Little Liars, the latest installment of Charlaine Harris’s fan-favorite Aurora Teagarden mystery series.
Aurora Teagarden is basking in her new pregnancy when disaster strikes her small Georgia town: four kids have gone missing from school—and her teenage brother, Phillip, is one of them. While the local police comb the county for clues, Aurora and her new husband, bestselling writer Robin Crusoe, begin their own investigation. Is Phillip’s disappearance related to Aurora’s father’s gambling debts? Or is Phillip himself, new to town and an unknown quantity, responsible for taking the other children? As days go by, it’s up to Aurora to find the answers to these disturbing questions before it’s too late for the missing—and she herself ends up in harm’s way. . .
About the Author
CHARLAINE HARRIS is a New York Times bestselling author who has been writing for over thirty years. She was born and raised in the Mississippi River Delta area. She is the author of the Aurora Teagarden mysteries, the Shakespeare mysteries, the Harper Connelly mysteries, the Cemetery Girl mysteries, and the Sookie Stackhouse urban fantasy series, which is the basis for the HBO show True Blood. Harris now lives in Texas with her husband.