All the Little Liars: An Aurora Teagarden Mystery (Aurora Teagarden Mysteries #9) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Aurora Teagarden Mysteries series.
- #1: Real Murders (An Aurora Teagarden Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: A Bone to Pick (An Aurora Teagarden Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Three Bedrooms, One Corpse (An Aurora Teagarden Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: The Julius House (An Aurora Teagarden Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Dead Over Heels (An Aurora Teagarden Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: A Fool and His Honey (An Aurora Teagarden Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Last Scene Alive (An Aurora Teagarden Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Poppy Done to Death (An Aurora Teagarden Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Sleep Like a Baby (Aurora Teagarden Mysteries #10) (Compact Disc): $34.99
#1 New York Times bestseller Charlaine Harris finally returns to her fan-favorite Aurora Teagarden series with All the Little Liars, a fabulously fun new mystery and the basis for a movie from Hallmark.
Aurora Teagarden is basking in the news of her pregnancy when disaster strikes her small Georgia town: four kids vanish from the school soccer field in an afternoon. Aurora’s 15-year-old brother Phillip is one of them. Also gone are two of his friends, and an 11-year-old girl who was just hoping to get a ride home from soccer practice. And then there’s an even worse discovery—at the kids’ last known destination, a dead body.
While the local police and sheriff’s department comb the county for the missing kids and interview everyone even remotely involved, Aurora and her new husband, true crime writer Robin Crusoe, begin their own investigation. Could the death and kidnappings have anything to do with a group of bullies at the middle school? Is Phillip’s disappearance related to Aurora’s father’s gambling debts? Or is Phillip himself, new to town and an unknown quantity, responsible for taking the other children? But regardless of the reason, as the days go by, the most important questions remain. Are the kids still alive? Who could be concealing them? Where could they be?
With Christmas approaching, Aurora is determined to find her brother…if he’s still alive.
About the Author
CHARLAINE HARRIS is a New York Times bestselling author who has been writing for over thirty years. She was born and raised in the Mississippi River Delta area. She is the author of the Aurora Teagarden mysteries, the Shakespeare mysteries, the Harper Connelly mysteries, the Cemetery Girl mysteries, and the Sookie Stackhouse urban fantasy series, which is the basis for the HBO show True Blood. Harris now lives in Texas with her husband.