Liar's Key: A Novel of Romantic Suspense (Sharpe & Donovan #7) (Mass Market Paperbound)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Sharpe & Donovan series.
- #2: Saint's Gate (Sharpe & Donovan #2) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #4: Declan's Cross (Sharpe & Donovan #4) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #5: Harbor Island: An Anthology (Sharpe & Donovan #5) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #6: Keeper's Reach: A Gripping Tale of Romantic Suspense and Page-Turning Action (Sharpe & Donovan #6) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #8: Thief's Mark (Sharpe & Donovan #8) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #9: Impostor's Lure (Sharpe & Donovan #9) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #10: Rival's Break (Sharpe & Donovan #10) (Hardcover): $26.99
An FBI legend, a mysterious antiquities specialist and a brazen art thief draw top agents Emma Sharpe and Colin Donovan into a complex web of blackmail, greed and murder in the next novel in the highly acclaimed Sharpe & Donovan series Emma Sharpe is suspicious when the legendary retired Special Agent Gordon Wheelock drops by her Boston office, sharing rumors about stolen ancient mosaics. Emma, an art-crimes specialist, won't discuss it. Especially since it involves Oliver York, an unrepentant English thief. Gordy and Emma's grandfather, a renowned private art detective, chased Oliver for a decade. Gordy knows Wendell Sharpe never gave him everything he had on the thief. When a shocking death occurs, Emma is pulled into the investigation. The evidence points to a deadly conspiracy between Wendell and Oliver, and Emma's fianc , deep-cover agent Colin Donovan, knows he can't stay out of this one. There will be questions about Emma's role and where her loyalties lie. From Boston to Maine to Ireland, Emma and Colin track a dangerous suspect. With the lives of their families and friends at stake, the Sharpes and Donovans must band together to stop a killer. No one creates exciting, action-packed romantic suspense and international intrigue like New York Times bestselling author Carla Neggers.