Oh Say Can You Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #3) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Hard to Find
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the A Candy-coated Mystery series.
- #1: All Fudged Up (A Candy-coated Mystery #1) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #2: To Fudge or Not to Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #2) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #5: All You Need Is Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #5) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #6: Forever Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #7: Fudge Bites (A Candy-coated Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Have Yourself a Fudgy Little Christmas (A Candy-coated Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: Here Comes the Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
Allie McMurphy is busy making yummy fudge for the summer holiday--until murder gives her something else to chew on. . .
Red, White, And Boom
It's not Fourth of July on Mackinac Island without fireworks and fudge. The Historic McMurphy Hotel and Fudge Shop is supplying the treats--and Allie has hired Rodney Rivers, the biggest name in aerial displays, to create an unforgettable spectacle. Unfortunately, Allie finds him dead, covered with screaming chicken fireworks, just before the entire warehouse of pyrotechnics goes up in smoke. Is it arson or is it murder? Allie and her bichonpoo, Mal, must sift through the suspects until the killer is caught and the island can enjoy a star-spangled celebration.
About the Author
Nancy Coco is the byline chosen by popular author Nancy J. Parra for use exclusively with the Candy-Coated Mysteries series. With degrees in engineering, journalism and a MA in Writing Popular Fiction, Nancy has published in cozy mystery, romantic suspense, and sweet western historical romances genres.
An Air Force veteran who rose to the rank of sergeant, Nancy is a member of an on-line group of female veterans who are authors—“Military Women Who Have Turned Sword to Pen.” The group’s website is www.romvets.com.
Nancy is also a member of Mystery Writers of America and Sisters in Crime. She has given workshops on a number of writing topics and enjoys doing author panels at fan conferences such as Malice Domestic and Bouchercon. She lives in Portland, Oregon with her dog—a bichonpoo affectionately known as Little Dog on Nancy’s Facebook and Twitter accounts. Check out Nancy’s website at www.nancyjparra.com.
"Fun characters, quaint setting, mouth-watering recipes." --RT Book Reviews
Praise for All Fudged Up
"Fun, lively."--JoAnna Carl
"You won't have to 'fudge' your enthusiasm for this entertaining series debut." --Miranda James
"A sweet treat with memorable characters, a charming locale, and satisfying mystery." --Barbara Allan