To Fudge or Not to Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #2) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Hard to Find
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the A Candy-coated Mystery series.
- #1: All Fudged Up (A Candy-coated Mystery #1) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #3: Oh Say Can You Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #3) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #5: All You Need Is Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #5) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #6: Forever Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #7: Fudge Bites (A Candy-coated Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Have Yourself a Fudgy Little Christmas (A Candy-coated Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: Here Comes the Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
"Fun characters, quaint setting, mouth-watering recipes." --RT Book Reviews
Life is sweet for Allie McMurphy, proud owner of Historic McMurphy Hotel and Fudge Shop on Mackinac Island--until murder and deception leave a bitter taste. . .
Mulch Ado About Murder
With summer in bloom and tourists afoot, Allie is out walking her pup, Mal, when the curious canine digs up a bone from under a flowering lilac bush. The bone leads to a toe that's missing a body. For the successful confectionaire it's only the first in a series of sour events in the middle of the island's Lilac Fest. When her stint on a cooking reality show swirls up a trail of foul play, Allie will have to outwit a cunning killer if she wants to continue living la dolce vida. . .
Praise for All Fudged Up
"Fun, lively." --JoAnna Carl
"A sweet treat with memorable characters, a charming locale, and satisfying mystery." --Barbara Allan
"A sweet confection of a book." --Joanna Campbell Slan
Help Support Pet Adoption--See details inside
About the Author
Nancy Coco is the acclaimed author of the Candy Coated Mysteries, the Oregon Honeybee Mystery series, a number of romantic suspense novels, Western historical romances, and four additional mystery series written under the name Nancy J. Parra. An Air Force veteran who rose to the rank of sergeant, Nancy is a member of an online group of female veterans—Military Women Who Have Turned Sword to Pen (RomVets.com). She is also a member of Mystery Writers of America and Sisters in Crime. Nancy lives in Oregon with a Bichonpoo affectionately known as “Little Dog” on Facebook and Twitter. Visit her online at www.NancyJCoco.com.
The author will donate a portion of her earnings from this book to the ASPCA®.
Learn what you can do to help at www.aspca.org/donate.