All Fudged Up (A Candy-coated Mystery #1) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the A Candy-coated Mystery series.
- #2: To Fudge or Not to Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Oh Say Can You Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #3) (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: All You Need Is Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Oh, Fudge! (A Candy-coated Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Forever Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Fudge Bites (A Candy-coated Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Have Yourself a Fudgy Little Christmas (A Candy-coated Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
Welcome to the Historic McMurphy Hotel and Fudge Shop--where life is sweet, revenge is sweeter, and murder is here to to stay. . .
You Can't Fudge An Alibi
Allie McMurphy is up to her neck in renovations at the grand old hotel that's been in her family for generations. With its quaint Victorian charm--and world-famous fudge shop--the place is one of Mackinac Island's most beloved landmarks.
Sure, every family has a skeleton or two in the closet. But Allie didn't expect to find an actual corpse inside hers, especially one Joe Jessup, who had a long-running feud with her dear departed grandfather. Which makes Allie the number-one suspect.
Can she sniff out the culprit before another victim checks in?
"A sweet treat with memorable characters, a charming locale, and satisfying mystery." --Barbara Allan, author of the Trash ‘n' Treasures mysteries
About the Author
Nancy Coco is the acclaimed author of the Candy Coated Mysteries, the Oregon Honeybee Mystery series, a number of romantic suspense novels, Western historical romances, and four additional mystery series written under the name Nancy J. Parra. An Air Force veteran who rose to the rank of sergeant, Nancy is a member of an online group of female veterans—Military Women Who Have Turned Sword to Pen (RomVets.com). She is also a member of Mystery Writers of America and Sisters in Crime. Nancy lives in Oregon with a Bichonpoo affectionately known as “Little Dog” on Facebook and Twitter. Visit her online at www.NancyJCoco.com.
The author will donate a portion of her earnings from this book to the ASPCA®.
Learn what you can do to help at www.aspca.org/donate.