Buried In Buttercream (A Savannah Reid Mystery #17) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 17 in the A Savannah Reid Mystery series.
- #10: Murder A la Mode (A Savannah Reid Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $6.99
- #15: Wicked Craving (A Savannah Reid Mystery #15) (Mass Market): $6.99
- #16: A Decadent Way To Die (A Savannah Reid Mystery #16) (Paperback): $7.99
- #18: Killer Honeymoon (A Savannah Reid Mystery #18) (Hardcover): $24.00
- #19: Killer Physique (A Savannah Reid Mystery #19) (Hardcover): $24.00
- #20: Killer Gourmet (A Savannah Reid Mystery #20) (Paperback): $7.99
- #21: Killer Reunion (A Savannah Reid Mystery #21) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #22: Every Body on Deck (A Savannah Reid Mystery #22) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #23: Hide and Sneak (A Savannah Reid Mystery #23) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #25: And the Killer Is . . . (A Savannah Reid Mystery #25) (Hardcover): $26.00
Hailed as the wedding planner to the stars, Madeline Aberson has orchestrated some of the most exclusive soirees in Hollywood. But when Madeline becomes embroiled in a nasty divorce, her life falls apart, and rumors swirl that her parties have become total duds. Desperate for work, Madeline finds herself planning far less glamorous affairs, including none other than plus-sized P.I. Savannah Reid's wedding to Dirk Coulter.
It doesn't take long for the opinionated Madeline to get on Savannah's last nerve, and when the big day finally arrives, Savannah can't wait to send Madeline packing. But when the bride finds Madeline's body face down in the pool, floating among an elegant array of rose petals, it's clear that someone has already hastened the diva's departure. For better or for worse Savannah and Dirk put their wedding on hold, vowing instead to find out who killed Madeline and why. . .
"Readers will relish the author's trademark wit." --Publishers Weekly
"McKevett effortlessly weaves together a satisfying mystery, family hijinks, and a touching subplot." --Booklist
About the Author
G.A. McKevett is the author of the acclaimed Savannah Reid mystery series. Also writing under the name Sonja Massie, she has authored over 60 books ranging from cozy mysteries, to historical romances, to nonfiction works on the history of Ireland. Her earthy humor and fast-paced plots delight her fans, while critics applaud her offbeat characterizations and incisive observations on human nature. Irish by ancestry, she has lived in Toronto, Ireland and Los Angeles, but now resides in New York. Readers can visit her online at www.SonjaMassie.com.