A Decadent Way To Die (A Savannah Reid Mystery #16) (Paperback)
Hard to Find
Other Books in Series
This is book number 16 in the A Savannah Reid Mystery series.
- #10: Murder A la Mode (A Savannah Reid Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $6.99
- #15: Wicked Craving (A Savannah Reid Mystery #15) (Mass Market): $6.99
- #17: Buried In Buttercream (A Savannah Reid Mystery #17) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #18: Killer Honeymoon (A Savannah Reid Mystery #18) (Hardcover): $24.00
- #19: Killer Physique (A Savannah Reid Mystery #19) (Hardcover): $24.00
- #20: Killer Gourmet (A Savannah Reid Mystery #20) (Paperback): $7.99
- #21: Killer Reunion (A Savannah Reid Mystery #21) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #22: Every Body on Deck (A Savannah Reid Mystery #22) (Hardcover): $25.00
- #23: Hide and Sneak (A Savannah Reid Mystery #23) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #25: And the Killer Is . . . (A Savannah Reid Mystery #25) (Hardcover): $26.00
Plus-sized P.I. Savannah Reid prides herself on cracking even the toughest cases. But her latest investigation is leaving her hungry for answers as she tries to unmask the identity of a cunning, would-be killer. His prey? Legendary designer Helene Strauss, creator of the world-famous Helene doll. While Helene's brassy, take-no-prisoners style made her a huge success, it also made her quite a few enemies.
Before long, Savannah is sure she has a handle on the case. But when two key players turn up dead in Helene's sizzling hot Jacuzzi, Savannah will have to start from scratch--and question everything she thought she knew about the Strausses' twisted family tree. . .
"Superb." --Publishers Weekly (Starred Review)
"McKevett serves up plenty of action." --Kirkus
"Fans of Diane Mott Davidson will appreciate this one." --Library Journal
About the Author
G.A. McKevett is the author of the acclaimed Savannah Reid mystery series. Also writing under the name Sonja Massie, she has authored over 60 books ranging from cozy mysteries, to historical romances, to nonfiction works on the history of Ireland. Her earthy humor and fast-paced plots delight her fans, while critics applaud her offbeat characterizations and incisive observations on human nature. Irish by ancestry, she has lived in Toronto, Ireland and Los Angeles, but now resides in New York. Readers can visit her online at www.SonjaMassie.com.