Scales of Retribution (Burren Mystery #6) (Large Print / Hardcover)
Email or call for price.
Out of Print
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Burren Mystery series.
- #5: Eye of the Law (Burren Mystery #5) (Hardcover): $28.95
- #7: Deed of Murder (Burren Mystery #7) (Paperback): $17.95
- #8: Laws in Conflict (Burren Mystery #8) (Hardcover): $32.95
- #9: Chain of Evidence (Burren Mystery #9) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.95
- #10: Cross of Vengeance (Burren Mystery #10) (Hardcover): $28.95
- #11: Verdict of the Court: A Mystery Set in Sixteenth-Century Ireland (Burren Mystery #11) (Hardcover): $28.95
- #12: Condemned to Death: A Burren Mystery Set in Sixteenth-Century Ireland (Hardcover): $32.95
- #13: A Fatal Inheritance: A Celtic Historical Mystery Set in 16th Century Ireland (Burren Mystery #13) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.95
- #14: An Unjust Judge: A Mystery Set in 16th Century Ireland (Burren Mystery #14) (Hardcover): $28.99
June, 1510: the Burren, west coast of Ireland
Upon going unexpectedly into an early labour, Mara is alerted to the disappearance of Malachy, the local physician. Mystery follows birth, as shortly after the entrance of her son into the world the body of Malachy is discovered. But who stands to profit from this death and who therefore are Mara's lead suspects? For starters there is Malachy's new wife and her two sons, not to mention the very daughter who helped to deliver Mara's child. But soon we discover that the list of people bearing Malachy a grudge is even longer that Mara could have anticipated.