Chain of Evidence (Burren Mystery #9) (Large Print / Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Burren Mystery series.
- #5: Eye of the Law (Burren Mystery #5) (Hardcover): $28.95
- #6: Scales of Retribution (Burren Mystery #6) (Large Print / Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #7: Deed of Murder (Burren Mystery #7) (Paperback): $17.95
- #8: Laws in Conflict (Burren Mystery #8) (Hardcover): $32.95
- #10: Cross of Vengeance (Burren Mystery #10) (Hardcover): $28.95
- #11: Verdict of the Court: A Mystery Set in Sixteenth-Century Ireland (Burren Mystery #11) (Hardcover): $28.95
- #12: Condemned to Death: A Burren Mystery Set in Sixteenth-Century Ireland (Hardcover): $32.95
- #13: A Fatal Inheritance: A Celtic Historical Mystery Set in 16th Century Ireland (Burren Mystery #13) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.95
- #14: An Unjust Judge: A Mystery Set in 16th Century Ireland (Burren Mystery #14) (Hardcover): $28.99
"Harrison, like Peter Tremayne in his Sister Fidelma series, provides a superior brand of historical mystery" - Booklist When clan leader Garrett MacNamara's dead body is found on the road after a herd of cows has escaped, what was initially assumed to be a tragic case of him being squashed to a pulp by livestock becomes more sinister when a local claims they saw a chain attached to the mutilated body, which has now disappeared. Mara and her scholars must now investigate: was Slaney, Garrett's wife, threatened by two new arrivals, or is she being blamed for his murder to clear the way for a new leader . . .