The French Paradox (Wine Country Mystery #11) (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Wine Country Mystery series.
- #2: The Chardonnay Charade Lib/E (Wine Country Mysteries (Audio) #2) (Compact Disc): $39.95
- #3: The Bordeaux Betrayal Lib/E (Wine Country Mysteries (Audio) #3) (Compact Disc): $44.95
- #4: The Riesling Retribution Lib/E (Wine Country Mysteries (Audio) #4) (Compact Disc): $39.98
- #5: The Viognier Vendetta Lib/E (Wine Country Mysteries (Audio) #5) (Compact Disc): $79.95
- #6: The Sauvignon Secret Lib/E (Wine Country Mysteries (Audio) #6) (Compact Disc): $69.95
- #7: The Champagne Conspiracy: A Wine Country Mystery (Wine Country Mysteries #7) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #8: The Vineyard Victims: A Wine Country Mystery (Wine Country Mysteries #8) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #9: Harvest of Secrets: A Wine Country Mystery (Wine Country Mysteries #9) (Hardcover): $26.99
- #10: The Angels' Share: A Wine Country Mystery (Wine Country Mysteries #10) (Hardcover): $26.99
- #12: Bitter Roots (Wine Country Mystery #12) (Hardcover): $28.99
Lucie Montgomery's discovery of her grandfather's Parisian romance unlocks a series of shocking secrets in the gripping new Wine Country mystery. In 1949, during her junior year abroad in Paris, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis bought several inexpensive paintings of Marie-Antoinette by a little-known 18th century female artist. She also had a romantic relationship with Virginia vineyard owner Lucie Montgomery's French grandfather - until recently, a well-kept secret. Seventy years later, Cricket Delacroix, Lucie's neighbor and Jackie's schoolfriend, is donating the now priceless paintings to a Washington, DC museum. And Lucie's grandfather is flying to Virginia for Cricket's 90th birthday party, hosted by her daughter Harriet. A washed-up journalist, Harriet is rewriting a manuscript Jackie left behind about Marie-Antoinette and her portraitist. She's also adding tell-all details about Jackie, sure to make the book a bestseller. Then on the eve of the party a world-famous landscape designer who also knew Jackie is found dead in Lucie's vineyard. Did someone make good on the death threats he'd received because of his controversial book on climate change? Or was his murder tied to Jackie, the paintings, and Lucie's beloved grandfather?
About the Author
Ellen Crosby is a former reporter for the Washington Post and foreign correspondent for ABC News Radio. She has spent many years overseas in Europe, but now lives in Virginia with her husband and three sons. She is the author of ten previous Wine Country mysteries. ellencrosby.com