An Unjust Judge (Burren Mystery #14) (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 14 in the Burren Mystery series.
- #5: Eye of the Law (Burren Mystery #5) (Large Print / Hardcover): $32.95
- #6: Scales of Retribution (Burren Mystery #6) (Hardcover): $34.99
- #7: Deed of Murder (Burren Mystery #7) (Hardcover): $34.99
- #8: Laws in Conflict (Burren Mystery #8) (Hardcover): $34.99
- #9: Chain of Evidence (Burren Mystery #9) (Hardcover): $28.95
- #10: Cross of Vengeance (Burren Mystery #10) (Hardcover): $28.95
- #11: Verdict of the Court (Burren Mystery #11) (Hardcover): $28.95
- #12: Condemned to Death (Burren Mystery #12) (Hardcover): $34.99
- #13: A Fatal Inheritance (Burren Mystery #13) (Hardcover): $34.99
An unfairly harsh judge meets a gruesome end in the latest intriguing Burren mystery. It was a macabre ending for an unjust judge: his throat slit by a sharp knife; his body stuffed into a lobster pot and left beneath a powerful jet of water shooting up through the cliffs from the turbulent Atlantic. When Mara, Brehon of the nearby kingdom of the Burren, comes to investigate, she knows that her first suspects have to be the five young men who had received such savage sentences for minor crimes. But there are others in the frame: the nephew of the former Brehon, a man with the power of the Tudor court behind him. The child bride who hated her husband. The ill-treated apprentice. And who was it who was seen on that moonlit night by the confused and elderly Fergus Mac Clancy?