An Unjust Judge: A Mystery Set in 16th Century Ireland (Burren Mystery #14) (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 14 in the Burren Mystery series.
- #5: Eye of the Law (Burren Mystery #5) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #6: Scales of Retribution (Burren Mystery #6) (Large Print / Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #7: Deed of Murder (Burren Mystery #7) (Paperback): $17.95
- #8: Laws in Conflict (Burren Mystery #8) (Hardcover): $32.95
- #9: Chain of Evidence (Burren Mystery #9) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.95
- #10: Cross of Vengeance (Burren Mystery #10) (Hardcover): $28.95
- #11: Verdict of the Court: A Mystery Set in Sixteenth-Century Ireland (Burren Mystery #11) (Hardcover): $28.95
- #12: Condemned to Death: A Burren Mystery Set in Sixteenth-Century Ireland (Hardcover): $32.95
- #13: A Fatal Inheritance: A Celtic Historical Mystery Set in 16th Century Ireland (Burren Mystery #13) (Hardcover): $27.95
An unfairly harsh judge meets a gruesome end in the latest intriguing Burren mystery. It was a macabre ending for an unjust judge: his throat slit by a sharp knife; his body stuffed into a lobster pot and left beneath a powerful jet of water shooting up through the cliffs from the turbulent Atlantic. When Mara, Brehon of the nearby kingdom of the Burren, comes to investigate, she knows that her first suspects have to be the five young men who had received such savage sentences for minor crimes. But there are others in the frame: the nephew of the former Brehon, a man with the power of the Tudor court behind him. The child bride who hated her husband. The ill-treated apprentice. And who was it who was seen on that moonlit night by the confused and elderly Fergus Mac Clancy?