Old Bones (Bill Slider Mystery #19) (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 19 in the Bill Slider Mystery series.
- #14: Kill My Darling (Bill Slider Mysteries #14) (Large Print / Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #16: Hard Going (Bill Slider Mystery #16) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.95
- #17: Star Fall: A Bill Slider British Police Procedural (Bill Slider Mystery #17) (Hardcover): $29.95
- #18: One Under (Bill Slider Mystery #18) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.95
- #20: Shadow Play: A British Police Procedural (Bill Slider Mystery #20) (Hardcover): $28.99
- #21: Headlong (Bill Slider Mystery #21) (Hardcover): $28.99
- #22: Cruel as the Grave (Bill Slider Mystery #22) (Hardcover): $28.99
"Harrod-Eagles graces her narrative with a quiet wit that makes the book a pleasure to read" - Publishers Weekly Starred Review Another sterling entry in a truly outstanding series" - Booklist Starred Review DCI Bill Slider tackles the coldest of cold cases in this absorbing mystery. A young couple discover human remains buried in the garden of their new house: could this be the resting place of 14-year-old Amanda Knight, who disappeared from the same garden two decades before, and was never seen again? The problem comes almost as a relief to DCI Slider, still suffering from the fallout of his previous case. He is not popular with the Powers That Be, and his immediate boss, Detective Superintendent Porson, reckons that at least this little puzzle will keep Slider out of trouble. After all, with a murder twenty years in the past, this is the coldest of cold cases. Most of the suspects and principal players are now dead too, and all passion is long spent ... Or is it?