Eye of the Law (Burren Mystery #5) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Burren Mystery series.
- #6: Scales of Retribution (Burren Mystery #6) (Large Print / Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #7: Deed of Murder (Burren Mystery #7) (Paperback): $17.95
- #8: Laws in Conflict (Burren Mystery #8) (Hardcover): $32.95
- #9: Chain of Evidence (Burren Mystery #9) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.95
- #10: Cross of Vengeance (Burren Mystery #10) (Hardcover): $28.95
- #11: Verdict of the Court: A Mystery Set in Sixteenth-Century Ireland (Burren Mystery #11) (Hardcover): $28.95
- #12: Condemned to Death: A Burren Mystery Set in Sixteenth-Century Ireland (Hardcover): $32.95
- #13: A Fatal Inheritance: A Celtic Historical Mystery Set in 16th Century Ireland (Burren Mystery #13) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.95
- #14: An Unjust Judge: A Mystery Set in 16th Century Ireland (Burren Mystery #14) (Hardcover): $28.99
A Mystery of Medieval Ireland 1510. A great feast is being held. Into a crowd listening to the story of Balor, the one-eyed god, come two strangers. The younger of the two, Larla, bears a letter that claims that the wealthy Ardal O'Lochlainn is his true father, which Ardal vociferously denies. So when Larla is found dead, with one eye missing, some think he was killed by the god, but most suspect Ardal. Mara, the Brehon of the Burren, is called to investigate.