Rescue on the Oregon Trail (Ranger in Time #1) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Ranger in Time series.
- #2: Danger in Ancient Rome (Ranger in Time #2) (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Long Road to Freedom (Ranger in Time #3) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Race to the South Pole (Ranger in Time #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Journey through Ash and Smoke (Ranger in Time #5) (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Escape from the Great Earthquake (Ranger in Time #6) (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: D-Day: Battle on the Beach (Ranger in Time #7) (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Hurricane Katrina Rescue (Ranger in Time #8) (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: Disaster on the Titanic (Ranger in Time #9) (Paperback): $6.99
- #10: Night of Soldiers and Spies (Ranger in Time #10) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Escape from the Twin Towers (Ranger in Time #11) (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Attack on Pearl Harbor (Ranger in Time #12) (Paperback): $6.99
Meet Ranger! He's a time-traveling golden retriever who has a nose for trouble . . . and always saves the day!Ranger has been trained as a search-and-rescue dog, but can't officially pass the test because he's always getting distracted by squirrels during exercises. One day, he finds a mysterious first aid kit in the garden and is transported to the year 1850, where he meets a young boy named Sam Abbott. Sam's family is migrating west on the Oregon Trail, and soon after Ranger arrives he helps the boy save his little sister. Ranger thinks his job is done, but the Oregon Trail can be dangerous, and the Abbotts need Ranger's help more than they realize!
About the Author
Kate Messner is the author of The Seventh Wish; All the Answers; The Brilliant Fall of Gianna Z., winner of the E. B. White Read Aloud Award for Older Readers; Capture the Flag, an SCBWI Crystal Kite Award winner; Hide and Seek; Manhunt; and the Ranger in Time and Marty McGuire chapter book series. A former middle-school English teacher, Kate lives on Lake Champlain with her family and loves reading, walking in the woods, and traveling. Visit her online at katemessner.com.