Dying for Devil's Food (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #11) (Mass Market)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Cupcake Bakery Mystery series.
- #1: Sprinkle with Murder (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #1) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #2: Buttercream Bump Off (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Death by the Dozen (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Red Velvet Revenge (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Going, Going, Ganache (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #5) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #6: Sugar and Iced (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #6) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #7: Dark Chocolate Demise (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Vanilla Beaned (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Caramel Crush (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Wedding Cake Crumble (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #12: Pumpkin Spice Peril (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #12) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #13: For Batter or Worse (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #13) (Mass Market): $7.99
As the New York Times bestselling series continues, it's going to take every recipe the Fairy Tale Cupcake crew has to whip up a quick defense for Mel Cooper when her high school reunion goes from a cake walk to a car wreck...
Melanie Cooper has zero interest in catering her fifteen-year high school reunion, but Angie insists it's only right that they bask in the success of Fairy Tale Cupcakes--and Mel's engagement to the delicious Joe DeLaura is the cherry on top!
Everything is going better than expected until Cassidy Havers, resident mean girl and Mel's high school nemesis, picks a fight. No longer willing to put up with Cassidy's bullying, Mel is ready to tell the former homecoming queen to shut her piehole and call it a night. But as Mel and Joe prepare to depart, Cassidy is found dead in the girl's bathroom, next to a note written in lipstick that points right to Mel--making her the prime suspect.
Now, Mel must follow the clues to find the real killer and keep her reputation from being frosted for a crime she didn't commit.
About the Author
Jenn McKinlay, the New York Times bestselling author of the Cupcake Bakery Mysteries (including Wedding Cake Crumble, Caramel Crush, and Vanilla Beaned), has baked and frosted cupcakes into the shapes of cats, mice, and outer-space aliens, to name just a few. Writing a mystery series based on one of her favorite food groups (dessert) is as enjoyable as licking the beaters, and she can't wait to whip up the next one. She is also the author of the Hat Shop Mysteries, the Library Lover's Mysteries, the Bluff Point contemporary romances, and the Happily Ever After contemporary romances. She lives in Scottsdale, Arizona, with her family.
Praise for Dying for Devil's Food
"An original and terrifically entertaining read by an accomplished author who is a master of the genre.”—Midwest Book Review
Praise for the Cupcake Bakery Mysteries
“[McKinlay’s] characters are delicious”—Sheila Connolly, New York Times bestselling author
“All the ingredients for a winning read.”—Cleo Coyle, New York Times bestselling author of the Coffeehouse Mysteries
“McKinlay bakes a sweet read!”—Krista Davis, New York Times bestselling author of the Domestic Diva Mysteries
“A tender cozy full of warm and likable characters and a refreshingly sympathetic murder victim. Readers will look forward to more of McKinlay’s tasty concoctions.”—Publishers Weekly (starred review)
“Good plotting and carefully placed clues make this an enjoyable, light mystery, made a little sweeter with recipes for the cupcakes Mel’s team creates.”—The Mystery Reader