The Dog Who Knew Too Much (A Paws & Claws Mystery #6) (Mass Market)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the A Paws & Claws Mystery series.
- #1: Murder, She Barked: A Paws & Claws Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: The Ghost and Mrs. Mewer (A Paws & Claws Mystery #2) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #3: Murder Most Howl (A Paws & Claws Mystery #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #4: Mission Impawsible (A Paws & Claws Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Not a Creature Was Purring (A Paws & Claws Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Big Little Spies (A Paws & Claws Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
When a famous pooch comes to Wagtail for some downtime, inn owner Holly Miller learns that murder never rests in this all-new Paws & Claws mystery in the New York Times bestselling series.
America's favorite dog comes to pet-friendly Wagtail for some rest and relaxation, but Holly quickly discovers that this perfect pup is a total scamp who takes every opportunity to run off and misbehave. During an outdoor treasure-hunting game, the star dog and Trixie, Holly's beloved Jack Russell terrier, stumble across a dead body.
Holly has more than murder to worry about, though, when a man shows up after reading an article featuring Trixie in a magazine and claims that he is the dog's rightful owner. Holly will need to prove that she is her pup's only parent and catch a killer to restore peace to her pet-loving happy place.
About the Author
Krista Davis is the New York Times bestselling author of the Paws & Claws Mysteries, as well as the Domestic Diva Mysteries.