Poisoned Pages (A Booktown Mystery #12) (Mass Market)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the A Booktown Mystery series.
- #1: Murder Is Binding (A Booktown Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Bookmarked for Death (A Booktown Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Bookplate Special (A Booktown Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Chapter & Hearse (A Booktown Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Sentenced to Death (A Booktown Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Murder on the Half Shelf (A Booktown Mystery #6) (Hardcover): $24.95
- #7: Not the Killing Type (A Booktown Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Book Clubbed (A Booktown Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Title Wave (A Booktown Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: A Just Clause (A Booktown Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #13: A Killer Edition (A Booktown Mystery #13) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #14: Handbook for Homicide (A Booktown Mystery #14) (Hardcover): $26.00
Mystery bookstore owner Tricia Miles learns that nothing kills a good party like a murder in the latest entry in the New York Times bestselling Booktown Mysteries.
Tricia Miles, mystery bookstore owner and amateur sleuth, throws a housewarming cocktail party in her new apartment and has cooked all the food by herself—quite a feat for someone who previously couldn't boil water. Then one of her guests is poisoned and dies. Tricia's left to wonder if her cooking is to blame or if there's something much more sinister at play. Either way, Tricia's once again in hot water with her ex-lover, Chief Baker.
Meanwhile the charming town of Stoneham is being disrupted by a vandalism crime wave. It's the hot topic in the race for Chamber of Commerce president which sees Tricia pitted against two bitter rivals. With all that's going on can she find the killer before she's the next item on the menu?
About the Author
Lorna Barrett is the New York Times bestselling author of the Booktown Mysteries, including A Just Clause and Title Wave.
Praise for the New York Times Bestselling Booktown Mysteries
This cozy combines all the right ingredients: a nasty crime, shady suspects, family squabbles, good cooking and lots of books!”—RT Book Reviews
“Diverting entertainment…An engaging story line, an intrepid heroine…Good for lovers of intrigue.”—Richmond Times-Dispatch
“Lorna Barrett never fails to offer a suspenseful cozy mystery…Entertaining, highly enjoyable.”—Cozy Mystery Book Reviews
“Fans of Carolyn Hart and Denise Swanson, rejoice!…This first-rate cozy artfully blends crime, cuisine, and even bookselling in a cheerful, witty, well-plotted puzzler.”—Julia Spencer-Fleming, New York Times bestselling author of Through the Evil Days
“A mystery bookstore in a sleepy New England town, a cat named Miss Marple, a nasty murder, and a determined heroine…Delightful…Everything a cozy lover could want and more. Bravo!”—Leann Sweeney, New York Times bestselling author of The Cat, the Vagabond and the Victim
“Lorna Barrett’s new cozy creation…has it all: wonderful old books, quirky characters, a clever mystery, and a cat named Miss Marple!”—Roberta Isleib, author of Asking for Murder
“[A] delightful, and often funny, mystery series about a town that lives and dies by the love of books.”—Kings River Life Magazine
“Tightly plotted and paced to keep you turning the pages, this series is indeed getting better with each book.”—Gumshoe Review
“Charming…An engaging whodunit.”—Publishers Weekly