The Art of Murder (Dead-End Job Mystery #14) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 14 in the Dead-End Job Mystery series.
- #1: Shop Till You Drop: A Dead-End Job Mystery (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: Murder Between the Covers: A Dead-End Job Mystery (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Dying To Call You: A Dead-End Job Mystery (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: Just Murdered: A Dead-End Job Mystery (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Murder Unleashed: A Dead-End Job Mystery (Hardcover): $19.95
- #6: Murder With Reservations: A Dead-End Job Mystery (Hardcover): $21.95
- #7: Clubbed to Death: A Dead-End Job Mystery (Hardcover): $21.95
- #8: Killer Cuts: A Dead-End Job Mystery (Hardcover): $22.95
- #9: Half-Price Homicide: A Dead-End Job Mystery (Hardcover): $22.95
- #10: Pumped for Murder: A Dead-End Job Mystery (Hardcover): $23.95
- #12: Board Stiff (Dead-End Job Mystery #12) (Hardcover): $23.95
- #13: Catnapped! (Dead-End Job Mystery #13) (Hardcover): $24.95
From the national bestselling author of Checked Out, Helen Hawthorne must pose as a painter to catch an artful killer . . .
The art world is a happening place—but a brush with death shouldn’t be in the picture. Unfortunately, that’s just what happens to Helen Hawthorne and her friend Margery. While touring gorgeous Bonnet House, a mansion turned museum, they note an up-and-coming artist in a painting class. When they later see her deadly end, Helen is hired to canvas the crime scene—undercover, of course.
Sketchy suspects lurk in the victim’s past. Was the promising painter killed by her jealous husband? Her best friend? A rival using her artful wiles? With her husband, Phil, busy setting a trap for a gold thief, it’s up to Helen to paint this killer into a corner...
About the Author
Elaine Viets has actually worked many of those dead-end jobs in her mystery novels, just like her character Helen Hawthorne. She is also the author of the Josie Marcus, Mystery Shopper series and numerous short stories. Elaine has won an Anthony Award and an Agatha Award. She lives in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, with her husband, reporter Don Crinklaw.
Praise for the Dead-End Job Mysteries by Elaine Viets, Winner of the Anthony Award and the Agatha Award
“A stubborn and intelligent heroine . . . a wonderful South Florida setting.”—Charlaine Harris, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author of the Sookie Stackhouse Novels
“Clever. . . . The real draw, though, is Viets’s snappy critique of South Florida.”—Marilyn Stasio, The New York Times Book Review
“Energetic. . . . Viets delivers a highly entertaining mystery.”—South Florida Sun-Sentinel
“Viets offers a smooth blend of humor and homicide.”—Publishers Weekly
“Wickedly funny.” —Miami Herald