Charms and Chocolate Chips: A Magical Bakery Mystery (Mass Market)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the A Magical Bakery Mystery series.
- #1: Brownies and Broomsticks: A Magical Bakery Mystery (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #2: Bewitched, Bothered, and Biscotti: A Magical Bakery Mystery (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #4: Some Enchanted Eclair (A Magical Bakery Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Magic and Macaroons (A Magical Bakery Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Spells and Scones (A Magical Bakery Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Potions and Pastries (A Magical Bakery Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Cookies and Clairvoyance (A Magical Bakery Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Witches and Wedding Cake (A Magical Bakery Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
A HALF-BAKED HEX
Between brewing magically spiced treats at Honeybee Bakery and volunteering with a local conservation group, Katie Lightfoot barely has time to see her firefighter boyfriend, Declan McCarthy, much less delve further into her destiny as a witch. But avoiding her fate won’t be as easy as whipping up a new recipe—especially when Katie finds herself once again mixed up in murder.
When a fellow volunteer for the conservation group is found dead, Katie’s mystical senses tell her that there’s more to the death than meets the eye. Her suspicions are confirmed when members of her coven are targeted next. Katie will have to embrace her powers quickly...or she may find herself chewed up and spit out by some serious black magic.
About the Author
Bailey Cates believes magic is all around us if we only look for it. She is the author of the Magical Bakery mysteries.
Praise for the Magical Bakery Mysteries
“Katie is a charming amateur sleuth.”—New York Times Bestselling Author Jenn McKinlay
“Charming....Let Cates cast her spell over you.”—Library Journal
“Cates cleverly keeps readers spellbound.”—Gumshoe Reviews
“A series that is a finely sifted blend of drama, suspense, romance, and otherworldly elements.”—Once Upon a Romance