Occasion of Revenge (The Hannah Ives Mysteries #3) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the The Hannah Ives Mysteries series.
- #1: Sing It to Her Bones (The Hannah Ives Mysteries #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Unbreathed Memories: A Hannah Ives Mystery (The Hannah Ives Mysteries #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: A Quiet Death (Hannah Ives Mysteries #10) (Paperback): $15.95
- #12: Dark Passage (Hannah Ives Mystery #12) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.95
- #13: Tomorrow's Vengeance (Hannah Ives Mystery #13) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.95
- #14: Daughter of Ashes: A Hannah Ives Murder Mystery. (Hannah Ives Mystery #14) (Paperback): $17.95
- #15: Footprints to Murder (Hannah Ives Mystery #15) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.95
- #16: Mile High Murder (Hannah Ives Mystery #16) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.95
- #17: Tangled Roots (Hannah Ives Mystery #17) (Hardcover): $28.99
- #18: Done Gone (Hannah Ives Mystery #18) (Hardcover): $28.99
The bride thought they’d live happily ever after — until a murderer struck....
The guests were off the wall. The would-be groom was off the wagon. And the bride certainly wasn’t blushing.
Aside from that, it was the perfect occasion: a party for Hannah Ives’s widowed father and the younger woman he had suddenly decided to marry. Then the evening takes a strange turn, with a sudden death and disappearance.
For Hannah, the stunning turn of events came after a Christmas season slide into anger and confusion. First her father had found a floozy who had already buried three husbands. Then her late mother’s jewelry started showing up around the gold digger’s neck.
Now Hannah, who has just put her life together after a bout with cancer, is desperately searching for her missing father. Because this poor man has either made a terrible mistake, committed a terrible crime, or fallen victim to a killer who seized the moment for murder....
About the Author
Marcia Talley’s first Hannah Ives novel, Sing It to Her Bones, won the Malice Domestic Grant in 1998 and was nominated for an Agatha Award as Best First Novel of 1999. Unbreathed Memories, the second in the series, appeared in 2000. Both were featured alternates of the Mystery Guild. She is also the editor of a collaborative serial novel, Naked Came the Phoenix, where she joined with twelve bestselling women authors to pen a tongue-in-cheek mystery about murder in an exclusive health spa. Her short stories have appeared in magazines and collections. Talley lives in Annapolis, Maryland, with her husband, Barry, a professor at the US Naval Academy. When she isn’t writing, she spends her time traveling or sailing.
“An adventure of emotional depth and sensitivity, with people so real they must exist somewhere beyond the page.”
— Anne Perry
“A shining new talent ... Hannah Ives tackles life’s ups and downs with humor, intelligence and courage.”
— Deborah Crombie, author of Dreaming of the Bones
“The writing is extraordinary.”
— The Capital (Annapolis)
Also by Marcia Talley
Sing It to Her Bones
Available from Dell