Unbreathed Memories: A Hannah Ives Mystery (The Hannah Ives Mysteries #2) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the The Hannah Ives Mysteries series.
- #1: Sing It to Her Bones (The Hannah Ives Mysteries #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Occasion of Revenge (The Hannah Ives Mysteries #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: A Quiet Death (Hannah Ives Mysteries #10) (Paperback): $15.95
- #12: Dark Passage (Hannah Ives Mystery #12) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.95
- #13: Tomorrow's Vengeance (Hannah Ives Mystery #13) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.95
- #14: Daughter of Ashes: A Hannah Ives Murder Mystery. (Hannah Ives Mystery #14) (Paperback): $17.95
- #15: Footprints to Murder (Hannah Ives Mystery #15) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.95
- #16: Mile High Murder (Hannah Ives Mystery #16) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.95
- #17: Tangled Roots (Hannah Ives Mystery #17) (Hardcover): $28.99
- #18: Done Gone (Hannah Ives Mystery #18) (Hardcover): $28.99
Is the key to a therapist's murder hidden away...in a patient's mind?
Is a shrink's death fall a Freudian slip?
Hannah Ives has every reason to mind her own business. Having survived a recent bout with breast cancer, she's opting for reconstructive surgery and a fresh start. Her Annapolis home is decorated for better feng shui. Her parents are living close by. And her sister, Georgina, is finally getting help for recurring depression. Everything is coming up roses-until her sister's therapist takes a nosedive off a balcony.
Now, with Georgina a prime suspect in the murder, Hannah needs to do some analysis of her own. A few pages torn from an appointment book may hold a crucial clue. And some bizarre memories from her sister's past may point to a motive...if Hannah can keep a clear head and dare to enter the darkness of a killer's twisted mind....
About the Author
Marcia Talley’s first Hannah Ives novel, Sing It to Her Bones, won the Malice Domestic Grant in 1998 and was nominated for an Agatha Award as Best First Novel of 1999. Unbreathed Memories, the second in the series, appeared in 2000. Both were featured alternates of the Mystery Guild. She is also the editor of a collaborative serial novel, Naked Came the Phoenix, where she joined with twelve bestselling women authors to pen a tongue-in-cheek mystery about murder in an exclusive health spa. Her short stories have appeared in magazines and collections. Talley lives in Annapolis, Maryland, with her husband, Barry, a professor at the US Naval Academy. When she isn’t writing, she spends her time traveling or sailing.
"A series with the right stuff...don't miss this one."
"A shining new talent...Hannah Ives tackles life's ups and downs with humor, intelligence and courage."
--Deborah Crombie, author of Dreaming of the Bones