God Rest Ye, Royal Gentlemen (A Royal Spyness Mystery #15) (Hardcover)
Not Yet Published
Other Books in Series
This is book number 15 in the A Royal Spyness Mystery series.
- #1: Her Royal Spyness (A Royal Spyness Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: A Royal Pain (A Royal Spyness Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Royal Flush (A Royal Spyness Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Royal Blood (A Royal Spyness Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Naughty in Nice (A Royal Spyness Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: The Twelve Clues of Christmas: A Royal Spyness Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Heirs and Graces (A Royal Spyness Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Queen of Hearts (A Royal Spyness Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Malice at the Palace (A Royal Spyness Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Crowned and Dangerous (A Royal Spyness Mystery #10) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #11: On Her Majesty's Frightfully Secret Service (A Royal Spyness Mystery #11) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #12: Four Funerals and Maybe a Wedding (A Royal Spyness Mystery #12) (Paperback): $16.00
- #13: Love and Death Among the Cheetahs (A Royal Spyness Mystery #13) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #14: The Last Mrs. Summers (A Royal Spyness Mystery #14) (Hardcover): $26.00
Georgie is back and hanging the stockings with care when a murder interrupts her Christmas cheer in this all-new installment in the New York Times bestselling Royal Spyness series from Rhys Bowen.
Georgie is excited for her first Christmas as a married woman in her lovely new home. She suggests to her dashing husband, Darcy, that they have a little house party, but when Darcy receives a letter from his aunt Ermintrude, there is an abrupt change in plans. She has moved to a house on the edge of the Sandringham estate, near the royal family, and wants to invite Darcy and his new bride for Christmas. Aunt Ermintrude hints that the queen would like Georgie nearby. Georgie had not known that Aunt Ermintrude was a former lady-in-waiting and close confidante of her royal highness. The letter is therefore almost a royal request, so Georgie, Darcy, and their Christmas guests: Mummy, Grandad, Fig, and Binky all head to Sandringham.
Georgie soon learns that the notorious Mrs. Simpson, mistress to the Prince of Wales, will also be in attendance. It is now crystal clear to Georgie that the Queen expects her to do a bit of spying. There is tension in the air from the get-go, and when Georgie pays a visit to the queen, she learns that there is more to her request than just some simple eavesdropping. There have been a couple of strange accidents at the estate recently. Two gentlemen of the royal household have died in mysterious circumstances and another has been shot by mistake during a hunt. Georgie begins to suspect that a member of the royal family is the real target but her investigation will put her new husband and love of her life, Darcy, in the crosshairs of a killer.
About the Author
Rhys Bowen, a New York Times bestselling author, has been nominated for every major award in mystery writing, including the Edgar®, and has won many, including both the Agatha and Anthony awards. She is also the author of the Molly Murphy Mysteries, set in turn-of-the-century New York, and the Constable Evans Mysteries, set in Wales as well as two internationally bestselling stand alone novels. She was born in England and now divides her time between Northern California and Arizona.