Eggs on Ice (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #8) (Hardcover)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the A Cackleberry Club Mystery series.
- #1: Eggs in Purgatory (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Eggs Benedict Arnold (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Bedeviled Eggs (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Stake & Eggs (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Eggs in a Casket (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Scorched Eggs (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Egg Drop Dead (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #7) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #9: Egg Shooters (A Cackleberry Club Mystery #9) (Hardcover): $26.00
The Christmas season at the Cackleberry Club café is marred by murder in the latest book in the New York Times bestselling series, now in paperback.
Some say that casting crusty attorney Allan Sharp as Scrooge in the Kindred Players production of A Christmas Carol is just playing to type. He's not the most beloved man in town. In fact, you'd have a dickens of a time finding someone who liked him. Still, it's a shock when the Ghost of Christmas Past stabs him during the first rehearsal. Suzanne, co-owner of the Cackleberry Club café, Kindred's favorite combination diner, craft store, and bookshop, chases the murderer out of the building but loses him in the alley.
As the days pass, the list of suspects grows longer. Is it the disgruntled law partner? The former secretary, whom Sharpe sexually harrassed? Or is it fellow owner of the Cackleberry Club Toni's almost ex-husband, Junior? The women of the Cackleberry Club are determined to find the killer before he can add another victim to his Christmas list.
About the Author
Laura Childs is the New York Times bestselling author of the Tea Shop Mysteries, the Scrapbooking Mysteries, and the Cackleberry Club Mysteries. In her previous life she was CEO of her own marketing firm, authored several screenplays, and produced a reality TV show. She is married to Dr. Bob, a professor of Chinese art history; enjoys travel; and has two Shar-Peis.
Praise for the New York Times bestselling Cackleberry Club Mysteries
“Tasty and fun.”—Minneapolis Star Tribune
“With a plot that holds interest and characters who are well-envisioned and well-executed, Childs will have readers planning another trip to the Cackleberry Club and its treats.”—Richmond Times-Dispatch
“Childs excels at creating comforting settings in which to put her characters, and the Cackleberry Club is a place you’d like to visit.”—St. Paul Pioneer Press
“Along with toothsome recipes, Childs dishes up plenty of small-town charm.”—Publishers Weekly