Seams Like Murder (A Crochet Mystery #10) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the A Crochet Mystery series.
- #1: Hooked on Murder (A Crochet Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Dead Men Don't Crochet (A Crochet Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: By Hook or by Crook (A Crochet Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: A Stitch in Crime (A Crochet Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: You Better Knot Die (A Crochet Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Behind the Seams (A Crochet Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Knot Guilty (A Crochet Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: Hooking for Trouble (A Crochet Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #12: On the Hook: A Crochet Mystery (Paperback): $19.99
- #13: Hooks Can Be Deceiving: A Crochet Mystery (Hardcover): $26.99
- #14: One for the Hooks: A Crochet Mystery (Hardcover): $26.99
The national bestselling author of Knot Guilty is back, as Molly Pink and the Tarzana Hookers get a dangerous lesson on crafty criminals...
Knitting and crocheting books are selling like crazy at the bookstore where Molly works, so to keep the customers coming, she sets up a series of classes where the Tarzana Hookers can pass on their skills to others: a Yarn University. The only problem is the teacher of the most popular seminar—Sheila—is getting a massive case of stage fright about being in front of a crowd.
To ease Sheila’s nerves, the Hookers plan a practice class at crocheter CeeCee’s mansion. But before the lesson begins, Molly and the gang stumble upon a dead body in the apartment above CeeCee’s garage. Now, Molly must unravel the clues to find a killer quickly—or school might be out forever...
Delicious recipes & crochet patterns included!
About the Author
Betty Hechtman is the author of Knot Guilty, For Better or Worsted, and If Hooks Could Kill in the Crochet Mystery series, as well as the Yarn Retreat Mystery series, including Wound Up in Murder, Silence of the Lamb’s Wool, and Yarn to Go.
Praise for the National Bestselling Crochet Mysteries
“Gentle and charming...Quirky and likable.”—Earlene Fowler, national bestselling author of The Road to Cardinal Valley
“[A] charming mystery. Who can resist a sleuth named Pink, a slew of interesting minor characters, and a fun fringe-of-Hollywood setting?”—Monica Ferris, USA Today bestselling author of Knit Your Own Murder
“Crochet fans will love the patterns in the back, and others will enjoy unraveling the knots leading to the killer.”—Publishers Weekly
“A perfect group of crafters to have an armchair adventure with.”—Open Book Society
“Betty Hechtman does it all so well.”—Cozy Library