Seeds of Deception (An Orchard Mystery #10) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the An Orchard Mystery series.
- #1: One Bad Apple (An Orchard Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Rotten to the Core (An Orchard Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Red Delicious Death (An Orchard Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: A Killer Crop (An Orchard Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Bitter Harvest (An Orchard Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #6: Sour Apples (An Orchard Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Picked to Die (An Orchard Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: A Gala Event (An Orchard Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: A Late Frost (An Orchard Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
The New York Times bestselling author of A Gala Event returns with newlyweds Meg and Seth Chapin who should be worried about writing thank you notes, not taking a juicy bite out of crime...
With the bushels of time they spent organizing their wedding, Meg and Seth didn’t have a chance to plan a honeymoon. But now that winter has arrived, there’s not much to do at the orchard. So with their shared love of history and all things apple, they pick Thomas Jefferson’s orchards at Monticello as the perfect getaway.
While they enjoy the beautiful sights, there’s a rotten addition to the agenda when Meg’s parents discover their handyman dead in the backyard. With a bitter police chief eyeing Meg’s father as a suspect, Meg and Seth have to cut their honeymoon short to find the root of the problem.
Includes Delicious Recipes
About the Author
Sheila Connolly is the New York Times bestselling, Anthony and Agatha award–nominated author of the Orchard Mysteries, the Museum Mysteries, and the County Cork Mysteries. She has taught art history, structured and marketed municipal bonds for major cities, worked as a staff member on two statewide political campaigns, and served as a fundraiser for several nonprofit organizations. She also managed her own consulting company, providing genealogical research services. In addition to genealogy, Sheila loves restoring old houses, visiting cemeteries, and traveling. Now a full-time writer, she thinks writing mysteries is a lot more fun than any of her previous occupations. She is married and has one daughter and three cats.
Praise for the New York Times bestselling Orchard Mysteries
“[A] sleuth with a bushelful of entertaining problems.”—Claudia Bishop, bestselling author of the Hemlock Falls Mysteries
“Connolly’s writing style brings the reader into the sights, scents, and sounds of a small town.”—Open Book Society
“An example of everything that is right with the cozy mystery.”—Lesa’s Book Critiques