Murder in the Paperback Parlor (A Book Retreat Mystery #2) (Mass Market)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the A Book Retreat Mystery series.
- #1: Murder in the Mystery Suite (A Book Retreat Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Murder in the Secret Garden (A Book Retreat Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Murder in the Locked Library (A Book Retreat Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Murder in the Reading Room (A Book Retreat Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Murder in the Storybook Cottage (A Book Retreat Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Murder in the Cookbook Nook: A Southern Culinary Cozy Mystery for Book Lovers (A Book Retreat Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
The New York Times bestselling Book Retreat mysteries feature Storyton Hall, the perfect getaway for literature lovers—except when a guest tries to get away with murder…
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, Jane Steward is organizing a week of activities for fans of love stories at her book-themed resort. But her Regency readers barely have time to brush up on their Jane Austen before tragedy strikes Storyton Hall. Rosamund York, one of the most celebrated authors in attendance, is killed.
Rosamund had as many enemies as she did admirers, including envious fellow novelists, a jealous former lover, and dozens of angry fans. It’s up to Jane, with the help of her book club, the Cover Girls, to catalogue the list of suspects and find a heartless killer quickly—before the murderer writes someone else off…
About the Author
Ellery Adams is the author of three New York Times bestselling series, including the Book Retreat mysteries (Murder in the Mystery Suite), the Books by the Bay Mysteries (Lethal Letters, Poisoned Prose, Written in Stone, The Last Word, A Deadly Cliche, A Killer Plot), and the Charmed Pie Shoppe Mysteries (Peach Pies and Alibis, Pies and Prejudice). Ms. Adams has held many jobs, including caterer, retail clerk, car salesperson, teacher, tutor, and tech writer, all while penning poems, children’s books, and novels. She writes and creates culinary delights from her home in central Virginia.
Praise for Murder in the Mystery Suite
“A clever plot, a likable and intrepid heroine, and a strong sense of place.”—Richmond Times-Dispatch
“Adams makes Storyton Hall come to life.”—Fresh Fiction
“Book lovers are going to come for a visit and never want to leave.”—Escape with Dollycas
“A very original debut mystery by an experienced author… A suspenseful and compelling read.”—Kings River Life