Not the Killing Type (A Booktown Mystery #7) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the A Booktown Mystery series.
- #1: Murder Is Binding (A Booktown Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Bookmarked for Death (A Booktown Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Bookplate Special (A Booktown Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Chapter & Hearse (A Booktown Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Sentenced to Death (A Booktown Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Murder on the Half Shelf (A Booktown Mystery #6) (Hardcover): $24.95
- #8: Book Clubbed (A Booktown Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: A Fatal Chapter (A Booktown Mystery #9) (Hardcover): $25.95
- #10: Title Wave (A Booktown Mystery #10) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #11: A Just Clause (A Booktown Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #12: Poisoned Pages (A Booktown Mystery #12) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #13: A Killer Edition (A Booktown Mystery #13) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #14: Handbook for Homicide (A Booktown Mystery #14) (Hardcover): $26.00
In the latest New York Times bestselling Booktown Mystery, amateur sleuth and bookstore owner Tricia Miles gets caught up in a local election that turns lethal . . .
It’s November in Stoneham, New Hampshire, and time for the Chamber of Commerce elections. The long-standing Chamber president is being challenged by a former lover—Tricia’s own sister, Angelica. Also throwing his hat in the ring is small business owner Stan Berry. Unfortunately, Stan isn’t in the race for long.
When Stan is found murdered, his political rivals become suspects. Angelica is going to need more than a vote of confidence from her sister—she needs Tricia to clear her name so she can win the election.
Tricia soon uncovers a ballot box full of lies and betrayals, and a chamber full of people who had grudges against the victim. But were they serious enough to lead to murder? It’s up to Tricia to pull the lever on a killer before it’s curtains for someone else.
About the Author
Lorna Barrett is the New York Times bestselling author of the Booktown Mysteries, including such titles as Book Clubbed, Chapter and Hearse, Bookmarked for Death, and Murder on the Half Shelf.
Praise for the New York Times Bestselling Booktown Mysteries:
“Fans of Carolyn Hart and Denise Swanson, rejoice!...This first-rate cozy artfully blends crime, cuisine, and even bookselling in a cheerful, witty, well-plotted puzzler.”—Julia Spencer-Fleming, Edgar® finalist and author of One Was a Soldier
“Lorna Barrett’s new cozy creation…has it all: wonderful old books, quirky characters, a clever mystery, and a cat named Miss Marple!”—Roberta Isleib, author of Asking for Murder
“A mystery bookstore in a sleepy New England town, a cat named Miss Marple, a nasty murder, and a determined heroine make Barrett’s delightful debut mystery everything a cozy lover could want and more. Bravo!”—Leann Sweeney, author of The Cat, the Mill, and the Murder
“Tightly plotted and paced to keep you turning the pages, this series is indeed getting better with each book.”—Gumshoe Review
“Charming…An engaging whodunit.”—Publishers Weekly
“Sheer entertainment. A good rollicking read.”—Roundtable Reviews
“Perfect . . . for mystery aficionados.”—Richmond Times-Dispatch
“Fans of cozy mysteries can’t go wrong with this series.”—Fresh Fiction