Picked to Die (An Orchard Mystery #8) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the An Orchard Mystery series.
- #1: One Bad Apple (An Orchard Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Rotten to the Core (An Orchard Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Red Delicious Death (An Orchard Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: A Killer Crop (An Orchard Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Bitter Harvest (An Orchard Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Sour Apples (An Orchard Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: A Gala Event (An Orchard Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Seeds of Deception (An Orchard Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: A Late Frost (An Orchard Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
The new Orchard Mystery--from the New York Times bestselling author of Golden Malicious and Scandal in Skibbereen
A TREE IS KNOWN BY ITS FRUIT
It’s harvest time in Granford, Massachusetts, and orchard owner Meg Corey and her fiancé, Seth, are both racing to beat the New England winter. Meg is bringing in her apple crop with a team of workers, while Seth is working to restore an old building in the center of town. But when his project is set back due to the unexpected discovery of a skeleton under the building—and even worse, a young man related to one of Meg’s former apple pickers is found dead behind the local feed store—the couple’s carefully laid plans are quickly spoiled…
Meg can’t help but wonder: are they just unlucky, or is there something rotten in Granford? If so, she knows she’s got to seek out the bad apple before it ruins the whole bunch…
Includes Delicious Recipes
About the Author
Sheila Connolly is the New York Times bestselling, Anthony and Agatha award–nominated author of the Orchard Mysteries, the Museum Mysteries, and the County Cork Mysteries. She has taught art history, structured and marketed municipal bonds for major cities, worked as a staff member on two statewide political campaigns, and served as a fundraiser for several nonprofit organizations. She also managed her own consulting company, providing genealogical research services. In addition to genealogy, Sheila loves restoring old houses, visiting cemeteries, and traveling. Now a full-time writer, she thinks writing mysteries is a lot more fun than any of her previous occupations. She is married and has one daughter and two cats.
“A wonderful series…Connolly never disappoints.”—Debbie’s Book Blog
Praise for the Orchard Mysteries
“One crisp, delicious read.”—Claudia Bishop
“Delightful…If you like your mystery filled with the crunch of a juicy apple, then you should be reading this book.”—MyShelf.com