Knot Guilty (A Crochet Mystery #9) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the A Crochet Mystery series.
- #1: Hooked on Murder (A Crochet Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Dead Men Don't Crochet (A Crochet Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: By Hook or by Crook (A Crochet Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: A Stitch in Crime (A Crochet Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: You Better Knot Die (A Crochet Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Behind the Seams (A Crochet Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Seams Like Murder (A Crochet Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: Hooking for Trouble (A Crochet Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #12: On the Hook: A Crochet Mystery (Paperback): $19.99
- #13: Hooks Can Be Deceiving: A Crochet Mystery (Hardcover): $26.99
- #14: One for the Hooks: A Crochet Mystery (Hardcover): $26.99
Molly Pink and her crochet group, the Tarzana Hookers, get a crash course in murder—from the national bestselling author of For Better or Worsted…
Molly and her friends can’t wait to get people hooked on crochet at the annual SoCal Knit Style Show. This year, for the first time ever, the knitting show also features crochet, including crochet classes and a crochet competition.
The show’s organizer is K. D. Kirby, publisher of several knitting magazines and owner of an elite Beverly Hills yarn store. Concern when K.D. doesn’t show up for the opening reception turns into shock when she’s found dead in her hotel suite.
Suspicion falls on Adele, one of the Tarzana Hookers who locked horns with K.D., and whose handmade crochet hook is found at the murder scene. Certain that Adele’s been framed, Molly starts her own investigation, hoping to get their pal off the hook, and find a killer before another guest checks out…
About the Author
Betty Hechtman is the author of the national bestselling Crochet Mystery series, including For Better or Worsted and If Hooks Could Kill, as well as the national bestselling Yarn Retreat Mystery series, including Wound Up in Murder, Silence of the Lamb’s Wool, and Yarn to Go. She lives in Southern California.
Praise for Knot Guilty:
"Solid...Crochet fans will love the patterns in the back, and others will enjoy unraveling the knots leading to the killer."—Publishers Weekly
"A perfect group of crafters to have an armchair adventure with."—Open Book Society
Praise for the national bestselling Crochet Mysteries:
“A delightful addition to the mystery genre.”—Earlene Fowler, national bestselling author of Spider Web
“Who can resist a sleuth named Pink, a slew of interesting minor characters and a fun fringe-of-Hollywood setting?”—Monica Ferris, USA Today bestselling author of And Then You Dye
“Readers couldn’t ask for a more rollicking read.”—Crochet Today!
“What fun—crochet and mystery.”—Vanna White, cohost of Wheel of Fortune