For Better or Worsted (A Crochet Mystery #8) (Mass Market)
Hard to Find
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the A Crochet Mystery series.
- #1: Hooked on Murder (A Crochet Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Dead Men Don't Crochet (A Crochet Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: By Hook or by Crook (A Crochet Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: A Stitch in Crime (A Crochet Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: You Better Knot Die (A Crochet Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: If Hooks Could Kill (A Crochet Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Knot Guilty (A Crochet Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Seams Like Murder (A Crochet Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: Hooking for Trouble (A Crochet Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #12: On the Hook: A Crochet Mystery (Hardcover): $26.99
- #13: Hooks Can Be Deceiving: A Crochet Mystery (Hardcover): $26.99
Molly Pink and her crochet group, the Tarzana Hookers, love an adventure. But when their newest member is accused of turning her wedding into happily-never-after for the groom, Molly’s chance to find the truth hangs by a thread...
When Molly is invited to a major society wedding, she expects some drama but not this much. The bride, the daughter of Molly’s friend Mason, has been planning the nuptials for ages, but at the reception, things go amiss when the groom ends up dancing with the Grim Reaper.
To make matters worse, the bride’s mother is found holding the murder weapon—and, as a reality show star, she’s happy to fuel the media frenzy. Molly agrees to open her home so Thursday, the distraught bride, can have some peace from the paparazzi. But when it’s revealed that she and her groom were on shaky ground, Thursday takes the spotlight as the prime suspect.
Now Molly and the Hookers must quickly stitch together unrelated clues and high-profile suspects—before a killer strikes again…
Delicious recipes & crochet patterns included!
About the Author
Betty Hechtman, author of the Crochet Mysteries, including If Hooks Could Kill, Behind the Seams, and You Better Knot Die, is also the author of the Yarn Retreat Mystery series, including Silence of the Lamb’s Wool and Yarn to Go. She has a degree in fine arts and since college has studied everything from tap dancing to magic. When she isn’t writing, reading or crocheting, she’s probably at the gym. She lives in Southern California.
Praise for the national bestselling Crochet Mysteries:
“A delightful addition to the mystery genre.”—Earlene Fowler, national bestselling author of Spider Web
“Who can resist a sleuth named Pink, a slew of interesting minor characters and a fun fringe-of-Hollywood setting?”—Monica Ferris, USA Today bestselling author of And Then You Dye
“Readers couldn’t ask for a more rollicking read.”—Crochet Today!
“What fun—crochet and mystery.”—Vanna White, cohost of Wheel of Fortune