Sour Apples (An Orchard Mystery #6) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the An Orchard Mystery series.
- #1: One Bad Apple (An Orchard Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Rotten to the Core (An Orchard Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Red Delicious Death (An Orchard Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: A Killer Crop (An Orchard Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Bitter Harvest (An Orchard Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Picked to Die (An Orchard Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: A Gala Event (An Orchard Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Seeds of Deception (An Orchard Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: A Late Frost (An Orchard Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
Apple orchard owner Meg Corey is finally feeling settled into her new life in Granford--she's made friends, and her relationship with Seth Chapin is heating up--when her old Boston coworker Lauren Converse comes barreling into town, running the Congressional campaign for a former hometown football hero. But Meg doesn't have time to worry about why Seth seems reluctant to back Lauren's campaign when her neighbor, local dairy farmer Joyce Truesdell, is found dead from an apparent kick to the head from one of her cows.
When an autopsy shows that the fatal blow actually came from a weapon, Meg is even more troubled. Popular opinion points to Joyce's husband as the culprit, but Meg can't help wondering if someone wanted the outspoken dairy farmer out of the way--but why? She'll have to find out who had a beef with the victim, before she's the next one to get creamed...
INCLUDES DELICIOUS RECIPES
About the Author
Sheila Connolly is an Agatha Award-nominated author (as Sarah Atwell), and has taught art history, structured and marketed municipal bonds for major cities, worked as a staff member on two statewide political campaigns, and served as a fund-raiser for several nonprofit organizations. She also managed her own consulting company, providing genealogical research services. In addition to genealogy, Sheila loves restoring old houses, visiting cemeteries, and traveling. Now a full-time writer, she thinks writing mysteries is a lot more fun than any of her previous occupations. She is married and has one daughter and three cats.
"A wonderful slice of life in a small town."—The Mystery Reader
""Meg is a smart, savvy woman...just the kind of protagonist I look for in today's traditional mystery."—Meritorious Mysteries
"A likeable heroine, an attractive small town setting."—Lesa's Book Critiques