Naughty in Nice (A Royal Spyness Mystery #5) (Mass Market)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the A Royal Spyness Mystery series.
- #1: Her Royal Spyness (A Royal Spyness Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: A Royal Pain (A Royal Spyness Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Royal Flush (A Royal Spyness Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Royal Blood (A Royal Spyness Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: The Twelve Clues of Christmas: A Royal Spyness Mystery (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Heirs and Graces (A Royal Spyness Mystery #7) (Hardcover): $24.95
- #8: Queen of Hearts (A Royal Spyness Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Malice at the Palace (A Royal Spyness Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Crowned and Dangerous (A Royal Spyness Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: On Her Majesty's Frightfully Secret Service (A Royal Spyness Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #12: Four Funerals and Maybe a Wedding (A Royal Spyness Mystery #12) (Paperback): $16.00
- #13: Love and Death Among the Cheetahs (A Royal Spyness Mystery #13) (Paperback): $16.00
- #14: The Last Mrs. Summers (A Royal Spyness Mystery #14) (Hardcover): $26.00
In the fifth Royal Spyness Mystery, Lady Georgiana Rannoch discovers that being a minor royal has its privileges when she visits the glamorous—and dangerous—French Riviera…
London, 1933. Her Majesty the Queen is sending Georgie off to Nice with a secret assignment—to recover her priceless, stolen snuff box from the disreputable Sir Toby Groper. Her Majesty’s trust is an honor, but an even greater honor is bestowed upon Georgie in Nice when none other than Coco Chanel asks her to model the latest fashions.
Unfortunately, things go disastrously wrong on the catwalk and before Georgie can snatch the snuff box, someone’s life is snuffed out in a very dastardly way. With a murderer on the loose—and Georgie's beau Darcy seen in the company of another woman—how’s a girl to find any time to go to the casino?
About the Author
Rhys Bowen, a New York Times bestselling author, has been nominated for every major award in mystery writing, including the Edgar®, and has won many, including both the Agatha and Anthony awards. She is the author of the Royal Spyness Mysteries, set in 1930s London, the Molly Murphy Mysteries, set in turn-of-the-century New York, and the Constable Evans Mysteries, set in Wales. She was born in England and now divides her time between Northern California and Arizona.
Praise for the Royal Spyness Mysteries
“Wonderful characters...A delight.”—#1 New York Times bestselling author Charlaine Harris
“An insightful blend of old-fashioned whodunnit, clever satire and drawing room comedy of errors.”—New York Times bestselling author Jacqueline Winspear
“Brilliant...This is so much more than a murder mystery. It’s part love story, part social commentary, part fun and part downright terrifying. And completely riveting.”—#1 New York Times bestselling author Louise Penny
“The perfect fix between seasons for Downton Abbey addicts.”—New York Times bestselling author Deborah Crombie
“Fans of P.G. Wodehouse looking for laughs mingled with some amateur sleuthing will be quite pleased.”—Publishers Weekly (starred review)
“Georgie’s high spirits and the author’s frothy prose are utterly captivating.”—The Denver Post
“A smashing romp.”—Booklist (starred review)