The Walled Flower (Victoria Square Mystery #2) (Mass Market)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Victoria Square Mystery series.
- #1: A Crafty Killing (Victoria Square Mystery #1) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #3: Recipes To Die For: A Victoria Square Cookbook (Victoria Square Mysteries #3) (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Dead, Bath, and Beyond (Victoria Square Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Yule Be Dead (Victoria Square Mystery #5) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #6: Murder Ink (Victoria Square Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: A Murderous Misconception (Victoria Square Mysteries #7) (Paperback): $8.99
If Katie Bonner's late husband hadn't invested all their savings in the crafts fair Artisans Alley, the Webster mansion could have been hers to remodel into a bed-and-breakfast. Instead that dream belongs to another young couple. But that dream becomes a nightmare when a skeleton is discovered sealed in the walls of the mansion. The bones belong to Helen Winston, who went missing twenty-two years ago. Heather's aunt, a jewelry vendor at Artisans Alley, asks Kate for help finding her niece's murderer. The case may be cold, but the killer is very much alive-and ready to go to any lengths to keep past secrets buried...
About the Author
Lorraine Bartlett is the New York Times bestselling author of the Victoria Square Mysteries. Under the pseudonym Lorna Barrett, she is the author of the Booktown Mystery series. She lives and writes in Rochester, New York.