Wedding Cake Crumble (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #10) (Mass Market)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Cupcake Bakery Mystery series.
- #1: Sprinkle with Murder (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Buttercream Bump Off (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Death by the Dozen (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Red Velvet Revenge (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Going, Going, Ganache (Cupcake Bakery Mysteries #5) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #6: Sugar and Iced (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Dark Chocolate Demise (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Vanilla Beaned (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #8) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #9: Caramel Crush (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: Dying for Devil's Food (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #12: Pumpkin Spice Peril (Cupcake Bakery Mystery #12) (Mass Market): $7.99
For the Fairy Tale Cupcake crew, wedding bells turn to death knells in this latest mystery in the New York Times bestselling series.
With Angie and Tate's wedding just around the corner, it's a happy time for Melanie Cooper and the bakery crew. Not only are they finessing the last minute details of the big day, but their bakery, Fairy Tale Cupcakes, has just been hired to bake cupcakes for the blockbuster book signing of a controversial author who wrote a steamy bestseller filled with juicy local gossip.
But one by one, the people Angie has hired to work at the wedding begin turning up dead. As the body count rises, the bestselling author is the next to bite the dust. Mel quickly realizes she needs to figure out how the murders are connected and why--before the killer brings the entire cupcake crew crumbling down. After all, Angie and Tate deserve their sweet happily ever after.
INCLUDES SCRUMPTIOUS RECIPES!
About the Author
Former librarian Jenn McKinlay is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Bluff Point Romances, including Every Dog Has His Day, Barking Up the Wrong Tree, and About a Dog, as well as the Library Lover’s Mysteries, the Cupcake Bakery Mysteries, and the Hat Shop Mysteries. Jenn lives in sunny Arizona in a house that is overrun with kids, pets, and her husband’s guitars.
Praise for the Cupcake Bakery Mysteries
“[McKinlay’s] characters are delicious”—Sheila Connolly, New York Times bestselling author
“All the ingredients for a winning read.”—Cleo Coyle, New York Times bestselling author of the Coffeehouse Mysteries
“McKinlay bakes a sweet read!”—Krista Davis, New York Times bestselling author of the Domestic Diva Mysteries
“A tender cozy full of warm and likable characters and a refreshingly sympathetic murder victim. Readers will look forward to more of McKinlay’s tasty concoctions.”—Publishers Weekly (starred review)
“Good plotting and carefully placed clues make this an enjoyable, light mystery, made a little sweeter with recipes for the cupcakes Mel’s team creates.”—The Mystery Reader