The Cookie Bible (Hardcover)
Email or call for price.
The ultimate cookie cookbook, from the bestselling author of The Baking Bible Rose Levy Beranbaum.
This is your must-have cookie book, featuring nearly every cookie imaginable, from rustic Cranberry Chocolate Chippers to elegant French macarons, and everything in between—simple drop cookies, rolled-and-cut holiday cookies, brownies and other bars, pretty sandwich cookies, luxurious frosted or chocolate-dipped treats, and much more. With legendary baker Rose Levy Beranbaum’s foolproof recipes—which feature detail-oriented instructions that eliminate guesswork, notes for planning ahead, ingenious tips, and other golden rules for success—it’s easy to whip up a batch of irresistible, crowd-pleasing cookies anytime, for any occasion. Standout classics and new favorites include:
- Rose’s Dream Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Lemon Lumpies
- Black Tahini Crisps
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Buttons
- Double Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Caramel Surprise Snickerdoodles
- Mom’s Coconut Snowball Kisses
- Chocolate Sablés
- Gingerbread Folks (with a special sturdy variation for gingerbread houses)
- Pecan Freezer Squares
- Brownie Doughnuts
- Brandy Snap Rolls
- Plus “extra special” details including homemade Dulce de Leche, Wicked Good Ganache, Lemon Curd, and more
About the Author
Rose Levy Beranbaum has created special occasion cakes priced at more than two thousand dollars for customers including world-renowned restaurant consultant George Lang, and a wedding cake for Rudolph Sprungli, owner of Lindt Chocolate. She lives and works in New York City.