Chronicles of Ancient Darkness #5: Oath Breaker (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Chronicles of Ancient Darkness series.
- #1: Hermano Lobo / Wolf Brother (Crónicas de la prehistoria / Chronicles of Ancient Darkness #1) (Paperback): $17.95
- #2: El Clan de la Foca / Spirit Walker (Crónicas de la prehistoria / Chronicles of Ancient Darkness #2) (Paperback): $17.95
- #3: Devorador de almas / Soul Eater (Crónicas de la prehistoria / Chronicles of Ancient Darkness #3) (Paperback): $17.95
- #4: La hechicera / Outcast (Crónicas de la prehistoria / Chronicles of Ancient Darkness #4) (Paperback): $17.95
- #6: Chronicles of Ancient Darkness #6: Ghost Hunter (Paperback): $7.99
“Fast-paced and exciting adventure that will enthrall every reader.” —Erin Hunter, author of the New York Times bestselling Warriors series
In the fifth book in Michelle Paver’s bestselling fantasy series, a struggling hero descends down a dark path. A thrilling read for fans of Brandon Mull and Jeanne DuPrau.
When he was outcast, Torak was the hunted one. Nine moons later he becomes the hunter when he vows to avenge the killing of one of his closest friends. Racked by guilt and grief, he follows the killer into the Deep Forest, where the World Spirit stalks the hidden valleys as a tall man with the antlers of a stag.
But there is a rottenness at the heart of the Forest, for its clans have succumbed to the lies of the Soul-Eaters. Here, Torak must face fire, war, and overwhelming evil. Oath Breaker is a story about keeping promises and the true cost of vengeance.
“Highly entertaining.” —New York Times Book Review
About the Author
Michelle Paver was born in central Africa, but moved to England as a child. After earning a degree in biochemistry from Oxford University, she became a partner in a London law firm, but eventually gave that up to write full-time.
Chronicles of Ancient Darkness arises from her lifelong passions for animals, anthropology, and the distant past. It was also inspired by her travels in Norway, Lapland, Iceland, and the Carpathian Mountains—and particularly by an encounter with a large bear in a remote valley in Southern California.