Welcome to Mystery Loves Company in Oxford, Your bookshop for Scribes of the Shore.
Current list of new books:
- We are a full-service bookstore located in the beautiful waterfront town of Oxford on Maryland’s Eastern Shore in Talbot County, Maryland. We offer books on the Eastern Shore’s history, flora and fauna, and fiction for all ages, as well as an in-depth collection of mysteries, both new and gently used in hardback and paperback.
- We provide friendly service to the well-read mystery reader, as well as those who are just getting started, with helpful recommendations for new authors
- We gladly accept want lists which we fill from our store stock and our additional 30,000 books in our “warehouses.” Just call 800-538-0042 or email us @ mysterylovescompany at gmail.com and we’ll get the books to you.
- Take a visual tour of Oxford by clicking on our photo page and download a helpful map of our store and the region.
- On this website you can find what to read next, read our monthly newsletters, check out of helpful mystery booklists, order books and gifts online at our convenient MLC Store. Check out our signed copies , new hardback arrivals and the latest paperbacks. We've also added a list on Mysteries of the Middle Ages. Also ask about out vintage paper back collection.
- Read a lovely review of MLC in Fine Books & Collections.
- Keep up to date with all things mysterious and let us know what you think at our blog www.mysterysalon.com
- Stay in touch by subscribing to our monthly mystery email newsletter. Read back issues of the newsletter.
- Mystery Loves Company Booksellers thanks you for supporting our local and independent bookshop. When you buy independent you support small businesses and we all benefit.
Comments or Questions? We’ll do our best to give you great service. Email us at
Kathy was the moderator on the panel for Dec 21, 2010 2nd Annual Science is Murder event at The Washington Academy of Sciences. Read the minutes.
Listen to recent WCEI interviews